Love You to the Moon and to Saturn

Taylor's POV:

We had gotten to the party and I had called ahead to make sure the restaurant was empty just for us. I also paid for everyone's meals because that's the least I could do for kicking people out of a well known restaurant. I felt bad but I still was unsure how public we were going to go and I didn't want anything to risk this relationship. So I had talked about it with Travis on the car ride to his house and he thought it was a good idea and that we were still just testing the waters with being public.

We got to the restaurant and luckily everyone had cleared out by the time we got there. We met up with Brit and Pat who said that Becs was amazing for watching the kids.

"Well you know Becs, always looking out for others." Travis said. I love the way he praises his sister, it shows how much he loves her.

"Did she say if she was spending the night?" Donna asked behind us

"She said that it all depends on what time we got back." Pat said

"But I think she wants to go home after" Brittany chimed in, giving Donna a look.

We headed into the restaurant and me and Brit made a beeline for the bar. We ordered our drinks and took a seat at the bar while the boys went to find the rest of the team.

"So how was the drive in that car that Travis loves so much?" Brittany asked.

"It was a lot of fun, I haven't felt that free in a long time." I smiled while blushing a bit.

Brittany noticed giving me a knowing smile. I had a feeling that we were going to be good friends so I felt safe opening up to her a little.

"You know I have never felt this way before. Like when I am with him, I just feel....I don't know how to describe it....maybe complete."

Brittany gave me a knowing look and smile grew on her face,

"You are falling in love with him, aren't you?" She searched my face for a reaction.

"Yea I am" I said in almost a whisper while my face turned bright red.

Brittany pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear, "I knew it"

We pulled out of our hug and talked some more. We were in the middle of one of Brittany's stories and spilling the tea when Travis and Patrick came over to check on us.

"How are our girls doing?" Patrick asked coming over to Brittany's side

Travis came over to me and gave me a quick kiss on my forehead.

"Good! Just informing Tay on everything going on. I need to catch her up so she can be an all knowing WAG" Brittany explained.

"WAG? What's a WAG?" I asked.

"It stands for Wives and Girlfriends. It's what fans call the wives and girlfriends of the players." Patrick explained.

"Kylie absolutely hates it. I think I almost died when I called her that one day." Travis whispered in my ear.

I giggled. I haven't met Kylie or Jason yet except for a little bit over facetime but they seem like great people.

"Looks like I have to get used to it then" I whisper back. Just then, Travis lifted me off the stool I was sitting on and dragged me onto the dance floor. We danced to the upbeat songs for a little bit until Perfect by Ed came on. I had to laugh to myself because I remember when Ed had written this song. He called me that day and told me that he just made the PERFECT wedding song which we laughed about for a while and then he sang me the part he had written. Now I am swaying back and forth with the man that I had fallen in love with.