Dangerously In Love 🔞

"But what can I do, Sky?...I'm in love with you."

After those words left Prapai's lips, Sky felt all of his defenses crumble. And only Prapai is capable of doing that, what with Sky being so guarded his entire life—afraid of letting his true feelings and colors show.

But with Prapai, and only with Prapai, he doesn't feel the need to hide or be anything other than who he really is. He feels free and safe and loved.

He finds himself looking into those eyes, filled with warmth and longing. And just for tonight, Sky doesn't keep him waiting. He cranes his neck, bringing their lips together in a soft and tender kiss. His arms naturally wrap themselves around Prapai's neck and the latter's hand falls on the small of Sky's back, his body pressing down on Sky.

Prapai returns the kiss with restrained passion, almost scared. And even with his eyes closed, Sky takes note of it. Getting slightly impatient, he gently grabs the back of Prapai's neck and deepens their kiss by pulling him closer.

And when Prapai breaks their kiss, Sky almost whines. But when he sees the hunger as well as worry in those pure eyes, Sky realizes they shouldn't take any shortcuts.

"It's okay, P'Pai." Sky says breathily, trying to calm his racing pulse.

At this, the other asks just above a whisper, "You won't regret it this time?"

Sky's heart clenches, knowing he was responsible for planting those seeds of doubt. He shakily touches Prapai's cheek, tears welling on the corners of his eyes, and shakes his head 'no'. He pecks him on the lips then says with their lips only centimeters apart, "I never did."

And Prapai never knew how much he needed to hear those words until now. His heart is practically crashing against his rib cage with how wildly its beating and when he brings their lips back together, it's more aggressive and yet, he savors every peck, nip and lick; they both do.

And before they know it, Sky's hand is roaming the part of Prapai's chest that's exposed while the latter tugs on the waist tie of Sky's robe. Then Pai angles his head and starts peppering Sky's neck with red hot kisses, unraveling the top of the boy's robe to reveal brightly flushed skin.

Prapai stares unabashed much to Sky's embarrassment as well as arousal. Then the former undoes the belt of his own robe, unveiling his statuesque physique in its most natural state. And before Sky can avert his eyes shyly, Prapai holds his chin and makes the boy look at him.

And the moment Sky does, he's mesmerized. His body, his handsome face and more importantly, his intense gaze; these things make it impossible to try and look away again.

Prapai takes the lead, bringing Sky's hand to his chest and slowly guiding it across his chiseled abs then lower. Sky can practically feel electricity on his fingertips as he grazes the other's bare skin and even more so, when Prapai wraps Sky's hand around his member.

It feels as though it's alive, throbbing and gradually getting harder for Sky. Prapai guides him still, moving his hand in a back and forth motion until Sky himself is pumping on his own. 

It's then Prapai throws his head back and lets himself get lost in ecstasy. Meanwhile, Sky feels just as dizzy, his hand seemingly gaining a mind of its own. He gets even more excited when he sees the pleasure on the other's face; back then, only Prapai made Sky feel good as the latter was still pretty clueless.

He wants to make him feel even better. And just like that, Sky's hand stops at the base of Prapai's cock and he then slips the tip into his mouth. Prapai lets out a surprised grunt, his eyes flying open.

He wasn't expecting that at all and with Sky aggressively bobbing his head back and forth, Prapai feels weak in the knees. But he doesn't have the strength nor the intent to question or fight it. Instead, he just brings a hand up to Sky's jaw, making sure the boy doesn't hurt himself by trying to take the whole thing in.