five.

he swore that it would be his last day alive, 

he did.

but it wouldn't, tomorrow, he'll be at camp, with his friends,

happy.

he would make it.

just needed to survive another day at university.

he skimmed through his files to find the project file that he and ellise was working on, it was already complete. it was nice and neat, with each and every word being informative.

he had to met up with malcolm before class, he turned the corner to the large, rustic staircase, there malcolm was, on his phone, waving at mike.

" heya mikey boi. " malcolm teased, before switching off the titanium-shaded phone.

" that's not funny ! " mike said.

" yeah but what is funny is what's happening between you and ellise. " malcolm said in a weird manner.

" what's happening between us ? nothing, just that law project ? " mike defended, confused.

" don't lie to me, i see the way you look at her ! " malcolm stated, looking at mike with a face that screamed 'you like her, dontcha ?'.

" no ! i don't like her !! we're RIVALS. not even friends ! " mike said, acting oblivious.

" okay what ever you say. "

mike entered his first class, economics.

he was greeted by his friend lucas, who happened to take economics. 

" hey man, are you coming to camp tomorrow ? " the boy said, puffing up his jacket.

" duh. " he responded casually, sitting down at his seat before his lecture started.

he hopes that he'll live till then at the least.

authors note : shortest chapter i've ever written, i'm sorry, but i'm so excited for this year !! agggtm the series is coming outtt sleezee !! love you sm !! xoxo, grade lover.