eight.

" uhm.. sir ! there has to be a mistake ! i'm not going to be paired up, with him. " ellise ranted, as the professor rolled his eyes.

" f*cking hell, he's still human. " the professor groaned. " get to your cabins with your partners everyone ! dinner's at 7 ! "

ellise's eyes returned to mike's. 

why are his eyes so beautiful ?!

" now what ? " mike said, in an irritated tone.

" now, we get to that damn cabin. "

ellise and mike began to hike up the forest trail, the leaves crunching beneath them. all of a sudden, they heard a screech.

" what the- " ellise was interrupted by a squirrel that squirmed through her legs and up the maple tree. " AHHH !! " she shrieked, almost automatically bouncing into mike's hands.

" BAHHAHAHHAHHAHHA- "
ellise pulled away from mike's grip, in crimson.

" it's not funny !! " she whined.

" well it was !! "

" i reckon it'd be better if it were you. " ellise said, as mike chuckled.

" and of course, you'd have to bounce into my hands. "

" that's just natural. "

" yeah, very natural eh ? "

mike kept joking about that as they arrived at the cabin. 

it was beautiful, covered in leaves, looked like some sort of resort.

" wow ! " she exclaimed, admiring at it.

" wow indeed. " mike looked around the place.

" s-should we get inside, dipshit ? " ellise asked to which mike nodded.

only if they knew how exciting this trip could be....

authors note ! : SORRY I WAS SOO BUSY !! and now this shortarse chapter comforts you. i love yall sm !! xoxo, grade lover.