nine.

" wow, thi-this is beautiful ! " ellise exclaimed as she walked through the living room.

not as beautiful as you.

mike thought to himself before nodding his head.

" okay dingus, which side of the room is yours ? " ellise asked mike at which he rolled his eyes.

" hmm.... maybe the left, asshat. " he said, before taking his large black bag to the bed on the left.

" that looks like garbage. " she said, referring to the bag.

" you mean it looks like you ? " he said, at which ellise groaned.

mike sat on his bed, taking out his laptop, to do his project.

ellise watched him carefully from the right side of the cabin. he was really focused on his project.

maybe if she could sabotage it...

mike was in the small but cozy kitchen, making a cup of coffee when ellise sneaked up to mike's bed.

damn, 3567 words in an hour ?? now i feel bad. maybe i'll make a few spelling mistakes in this.

ellise thought before clicking certain buttons on the keyboard.

done.

she returned to her bed just to see mike's reaction.

mike returned to the bed with his coffee and started to reread his project. groaning at the spelling mistakes, often glancing towards el, almost as if he knew it was her.

he sighed and continued to type and recorrect, ellise snickered at him at which mike rolled his eyes.

mike put on his headphones and started to listen to some music.

it was cheesy love songs but something about them made ellise feel a little different.

do i wanna know ?

if this feelin' flows both ways ?

" who's this referring to ? " ellise asked mike who took off his headphones.

" someone, no one. "

" someone or no one ? " ellise asked curiously

" it's not a matter of concern to you of all people. "

" dang it, okay rat if that's the case. "

mike had finally finished his project and was sitting on the couch, texting on his phone, ellise sighed, she was so bored she almost fell of the bed while stretching.

" what's that ? " ellise asked mike with concern in her tone.

" what's what ? "

" what's that. " she pointed.

authors note : always the goddamn cliffhanger. guess who updated a week later ?? me !! love you sm <3 xoxo, grade lover.