four.

four hours, that's how long the research took.

four hours, doing work.

four hours with eachother.

but those four hours weren't as bad as they thought. they were both laughing together, happy together. something you'd normally never see between the two. lucas and max watched them carefully, looking at how glad they were.

despite ellise calling mike an ugly roach at times and him calling her a lizard. 

" ellise, lizard, liz,-e-llis ? get it ? " he attempted to make her understand the stupid nickname at which she rolled her eyes.

" okay mike hotwheels, "

" hotwheels ? so you think i'm hot ? " he said sarcastically at which she smacked him with her tote bag.

" damn that hurt. what you got in there ? rocks, i assume ? "

" no, it's just my murder weapons to murder you. "

mike gasped dramatically, pretending to be scared.

" okay, now that's crazy. "

ellise chuckled.

damn, he isn't that bad.

mike sat on his bed, shakily.

just a day.

just one more day.

i can live.

i will.

i hope.

he thought to himself before he took the cotton swabs and started to pat it down on the blood.

his shitty father and his shitty life.

just one more day till that camping trip. that day will be so much better without his father.

his mother is nice, his sister was understanding and his younger sister was goofy, he loved them to death but the picture is broken by the face of ted wheeler.

ted goddamn wheeler.

he drank more than he should.

 just a sip after dinner won't do anything to daddy right ?

he thought with a pout on his face, if only they knew,

that his father was a murderer.

yes that's right, he was one of those gruesome people, that still live everyday, even after smashing someone's skull and ending their life.

mike still lived at his dorm, but visited his home often, with that monster.

mike knew it all his life.

the real reason his garage had fluoroantimonic acid hidden in it.

no one ever thought about it, 

but mike did.

mike sighed as he wrapped the cloth around his arm. just a little longer that he has to cope with this, just a little longer.

the real reason he lived, for his family, his friends and surprisingly, ellise. something about her.

something about her dirty blonde hair,

something about her striking brown eyes,

something about her butterfly delicate skin,

that something made mike feel like nothing he'd felt before.

yes, they hate eachother, but have they really ever known eachother as friends ? ever ?

how would that go ? he often thought.

mike then returned to his bed, sinking into the warm comforter slowly being stained by the burgundy liquid that managed to escape the cloth's grasp.

just one more day.

authors note : angst for mike cause i like giving my characters trauma so they can suffer life with me. love ya ! xoxo, grade lover.