sixteen.

tw !! : this chapter has mentions of drugs, abuse and r*pe, su!c!de, curse words, murder, death and abnormal drinking. if you don't like reading vivid things like this, please leave. thank you.

it has been almost a week since the university camping trip ended, all of the students enjoyed it very well.

they spent a week at the camp and had a pleasant time there.

especially, our dear friends the 'party'.

they spent a lot of time playing around, exploring the extravagant forest and most of the time, with eachother.

but that all came to end,

just like their happiness on this day.

mike sat in his bed, with his textbook in his hands, he was learning law.

he seemed very excited as el would be coming over later, he smiled to herself.

el.

the girl who he thought he hated,

the girl who comforted him,

the girl he loved.

his el.

he and el have been spending time with eachother more, especially because of his father's drinking problem.

mike usually stayed at his dorm, but would often come home for a weekend or so.

ding ding !!

the doorbell rang melodiously, as mike rushed down the stairs to greet the honey curled girl who had his heart.

he opened the door,

" hey mike wasowski !! " el joked as mike chuckled, placing a firm kiss to her forehead.

" still never getting rid of that horrible nickname, eh ? " he said sarcastically, before he took her hand and walked up the stairs.

mike sat down on the bed, with some books in his hand.

" so, which subject are we learning today ? "

" hmm... " she pondered for a minute, before taking the economics book.

" economics, surely. " 

" economics it is. " mike smiled, bringing some cookies to the bed.

" wait, your dad made these ? " el asked, sitting next to him, her hands clinging onto the textbook.

" no, i made them, not like he gives a shit anyways, i bet he can't even cook ramen. " mike said as el chuckled, mike hugged from the back and el looked at him.

" you're so clingy. " she said sarcastically.

" so are you and you know it. " mike said.

they spent two hours learning together, it was productive and just a nice time for them to bond.

" i'm going to get some oreos. " el said, getting up, leaving mike's grip, placing a small kiss to his cheek.

" don't forget the peanut butter ! " mike said, closing the textbook.

" i would never ! "

she walked down the stairs, the creek of the front door opening.

mike didn't hear the door anyways, his senses were dragged to his book.

around five minutes had passed, yet there was no return to el.