Ch. 12: Sore-Bodied

Eve: Mmmm... that feels amazing darling... you know, I have something to show you, if you don't mind... 

Y/N: Well, by all means, Ms. Evelynn...

She sits up from her massage, and she gets up off the bed, towel covering her naughty bits.

Eve: You have to take a seat first...

I oblige, sitting on the massage bed, legs dangling off. She snickers, and smirks at me as her tails creep up my pant legs, fuck...

She drops her towel-

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! *Pant pant* ugh...

I calm myself down after a panic, this time waking up in a hot sweat rather than a cold sweat, not to mention I'm... fully erect...

It starts going away after a little bit of unpacking. I load all my clothes into my drawers and set up my computer in the corner, starting it up and such. I place that birthday card... right on my nightstand, to remind me of who I'm working for, and the love I get. 

I leave my room, and right as I do, I see Kali. Oh, that's right... 

Kali: Oh, hey there! I uhh... gotta tell you something. 

Woah... that's nothing like Zeri, she wouldn't tell me shit. 

Y/N: Sure, what is it? 

She goes up to hug me, and then I caress her arms as we stare into each other's eyes. 

Kali: I-I... might want to keep this hidden from the rest of the girls. 

Y/N: Sounds more amusing and fun rather than good...

Kali: Yeah... yeah, I just don't want this to hinder your work, that's all, especially with Eve barking up my tree...

She draws a heart with her finger on my chest. 

Y/N: Kali, this just makes my job easier. 

Kali: Hey, well, you want to head to the gym with me?

Y/N: Sure.

GO TO THE GYM?! GO TO THE GYM?! YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO THE GYM BEFORE AND NOW YOU'RE GOING WITH A MUSCLE MOMMY?! You are dead man, you are fucking dead, do NOT go to the gym. 

AT THE GYM!

Oh my god, you're at the fucking gym... for fuck's sake... you're such a simp... 

Y/N: Kali, I... have never been to the gym before. 

Kali: That explains how skinny you are... at least you aren't fat, actually I would've preferred if you were...

Y/N: Fat people have existing muscle mass to carry their big weight around, yep, it would be better to be fat, but that's okay, it means I have it easy when I just want a tone. 

Kali: No strength?

Y/N: You get the tone; the strength comes with it... 

Kali: True, so, we'll start with some basic stuff. Then uhh... we'll move on from there. 

I see two muscular studs walk by, eyeing up Akali's backside as they pass by, but I don't scold them, I'm used to this behavior. 

Kali: Fuckin' pervs... 

Y/N: Y-yeah... Zeri would giggle at people like that... 

Kali: I take it this relationship thing is a foreign concept to you?