Ch. 24: Puboe

ANOTHER WEEK OR SO ENSUES, I THINK, I HAVE NO IDEA!

Dad: So, what useless thing did you learn today? 

Y/N: Got an acceptance letter, actually. 

Mom: An acceptance letter?! I don't believe that for a second! 

Y/N: Read it and weep, tear it up, I don't give a shit what the fuck you do. I know where I'm going and that's far, far away from here. I waited for this day for so long, I even started prepping ahead of time, I'm leaving.

I throw the torn envelope down on the table, revealing to everyone that me, yes, a "filthy Zaunite" is going to Piltover University, and ditching this shithole. 

Dad: You listen to-

Y/N: NO, YOU LISTEN TO ME!!! YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN PUSHED AROUND ALL THESE YEARS BY YOU, YOU, AND WORST OF ALL, YOU!!!

My brother spits his soup out of his mouth, giggling at me pointing right at him. They all do, talking down to me, like I'm fucking Meg from family guy. 

Y/N: My books got me somewhere, and ten years down the line, don't you dare come to my fuckin' door, bums. 

I run up to my room, packing my bags as Ekko is waiting outside. I knew Ekko back in high school, final year, he was one of the powered kids who would flat-out kill people at any sport he played. Both of us wanted to make music, you saw how that went. 

An hour went past of them cackling at bad jokes about me, and me loading up Ekko's car. It was too late when they finally realized that I wasn't joking, this wasn't a hissy fit anymore, I'm actually leaving, FUCK... THEM...

Dad: Wait, wait, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?! You can't leave us! 

Y/N: THE HELL I CAN'T?! You know how long you guys pushed me around?! How long I was put down, belittled, in my own house and home, my safe haven, you never told me that you loved me, NONE OF YOU DID! I hope you enjoy watching your favorite son become a "football star", and my whore mother, turn tricks, because-

Dad: YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!!!

Y/N: When you guys call me "retarded", "fat", "anorexic", oh, and this is the golden one, when you regularly referred to me as the "fag child"? I think it's fair I call her whatever the fuck I want. If she wants me to be gay so bad! Then Ekko is my fuckin' boyfriend! 

I'm just talking out of my ass at this point, but her and dad really did refer to me as the "fag child" or a "faggot" all throughout sophomore year, and thought I had a mental illness for just having a couple gay thoughts. We all get them, and if you say you don't, you're lying. Even just the little ones, that you cancel out, count as gay thoughts. 

Fuck my brother for bringing it up. I see dad's hand shaking. Oh, great he's turning bitch! 

Y/N: Oh, hey, that's great! I see your hand clenching down there... awww... what's the matter? You losin' an argument and you turn bitch?! Hit me, hit your son, I dare you, I DOUBLE DARE YOU!!!

Dad: THAT BOY HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!!! 

Y/N: Don't bring Ekko into this, he's done nothing! He's been more supportive than y'all ever were! 

Dad: Oh, really that-

Oh... it was glorious... he drops the... N... I... and he doesn't even make it to G.

*SOCK! KICK! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!*

Fueled by frustration, anger, sorrow, and depression, I sock him right in his face, putting all my power into it. I kick my dad as he's on the ground, then stomp on him three times as he lays against the front porch.