57

Sofia.

Nial''s five o'clock shadow tickled my inner thighs, my pleasure heightening at his overstimulating ministrations.

My lidded eyes met Nikolai's across the room as he drank the scene before him, hungrily. My desire to be ravished and taken to their wishes was palpable.

I wanted to be treated like a rag doll.

But they were being so patient and I felt as if they were holding back but I didn't want that. I needed them to be themselves with me.

My senses took off as Nial kitten licked from my slit to my clit sucking the hard bud as my hands flew to his soft jet hair. I was feeling ripple and Felix of his tongue in me as he twirled and twisted it.

Nadei took a hardened maroon nipple into his mouth latching his hot lips on it. He tugged and pulled taking turns, abusing my breasts and my craving for their skin on mine didn't feel complete without Nikolai's hands on my body too.

I moaned clamping my legs on Nial''s head for more friction, more of his lips against my heat. He groaned the noise sent vibrations to my pussy as he shoved a finger in my tight hole holding me down by the waist.

Dipping the digit in, rubbing a tight eight-figure on my swollen clit, his slow pace made me desperate for more.

"M-more," I clamped down on his finger but he suddenly shoved the second one, then the third one. The choked sounds of the heady lust I was drowning crippled through my throat in angry after waves.

He twisted his fingers hitting the spot where I needed him the most, stretching me. His thumb drifted to my clit applying the perfect pressure to make me mewl feeling Nadei graze my nipple with his teeth, pulling ever so lightly as the  pulsing sensation of my abuse tits went straight to my cunt.

I grabbed his brunette locks attaching lips to his in a hurried, messy kiss and Nial fastened his pace, "Cum for me, Doll," his alluring, breathy voice was my undoing.

The knot in my stomach tightened as I crumbled down reaching my peak with a loud moan and shaking legs from the force. I exhaled a loud breath feeling my heart race for the hills.

Nadei's sediments were still on my tongue as I swallowed the lump in my throat, my eyes squeezed shut as Nial detached his lips from my core, peppering the flushed skin with tender kisses.

I snapped my eyes open catching their eyes.

"Are you alright love?" Nikolai's strained voice was heard.

"I'm okay," my breathy response satisfied him and the other two gazed at me adoringly yet so sinfully.

"Good," Nial held my shaking legs around his waist licking his lips. "Because we're just getting started," he purred, my eyes shone with anticipation and vigorous intent at the mention.

My hands were warped around his neck the second that he let go of them. His cock pressed up against my thigh as he slid it into my awaiting entrance, using my juices as a lubricant to ease me up. I moaned feeling his smooth mushroom tip sliding in and out but not fully breaking through me.

"Are you ready for me, baby?" My nerves glided, and slight fear seeped into my skin as he inched his member further up my tight hole grunting.

"Y-yes," I whimpered, a tear leaving my eye as I adjusted to the foreign feeling of being filled.

"It's okay, baby girl, I'll make you feel good-" he soothed, inserting another inch, the feeling of his thick cock being inserted torturously slow made me bite back a sob.

"You're going to take it like a good girl won't you, lyubov'?" I nodded ferociously.

"Yes," he gave me a look, "Y-yes, daddy."