Chapter 1 [Part 3]

???: Ugh... I need to rest. This whole thing is stressing me.

Someone planned to go their bed. But they realized that someone's familiar-looking vines were in the room-

???: ... It's you, Flowey. What are you doing here?

Flowey appeared.

Flowey: I'm just hanging out, as usual. You know how I love to keep my presence here in the hotel.

???: Come on... We know that's not true.

Flowey: ...Yeah.

Flowey looked at their surveillance camera.

Flowey: Why is there a photo on-

Someone covered Flowey's mouth.

???: You can't say a word about it! They might notice...

Flowey: Notice... what?

???: U-ulp!

Flowey backed up a little, realizing what kind of person he was talking to.

Flowey: You know something about this killing game... don't you?

???: Ugh... I was hoping this would be a secret.

Flowey: I need all the info about you and the killing game!

???: ...I can't tell much about myself, but I could tell you some things about this killing game.

Flowey: ...Go on...

???: Two people created this killing game. They are hiding amongst us.

Flowey: Who are they?

???: I don't know their names, but they have been watching us for a while now. They present to be someone that they aren't.

Flowey: ... Unbelievable!

???: I know, I was shocked too when I found that out.

Flowey: Okay... what else?

???: Monocrow... He has been a killing game mascot before.

Flowey: He has?!

???: That's right. There is a killing game before this one: "Utsuroshima Killing Game". The mastermind was the AI named Mikado Sannoji.

Flowey: An AI? So that koopa was kidding when he was talking about virtual reality.

???: R-regardless, The Mastermind knew about the killing games and created one after V3 ended.

Flowey: V3?

???: Sorry, I spoke too much. It's time for me to rest.

Flowey nodded and decided to leave the room. As he walked down the hallway, he couldn't shake off the feeling that something was off. He had a bad feeling about what he had just learned.

???: ...

Someone took their phone and contacted someone.

???: Hi, it's me.

???: ...Yeah, we may have a problem.

...

*Ding Dong, Bing Bong!*