Case 1 - Part 2

*Happy Fun Talk!*

Monocrow: Ahem! Welcome to the Happy Fun Talk! I'm your host: Monocrow!

Parallel Larry: And I'm your co-host PL!

Monocrow: It appears that the trial has reached to halfway mark.

Parallel Larry: And we still got more to go.

Monocrow: Now then you all will be wondering, what are we talking about here?

Parallel Larry: We discuss any updates regarding to this killing game, upcoming features, other fangans... and other things too.

Monocrow: Surely you all have been waiting for the trial for weeks.

Monocrow: I apologize. Firey has been busy with tests and such.

Parallel Larry: No way! He is a Gamer! He was obviously gaming and ignored us!

Monocrow: What gave you that impression?

Parallel Larry: Did you play the new Poppy Playtime chapter? Like that was spooky!

Monocrow: Indeed. I kinda loved Catnap's design.

Parallel Larry: Meh. He was great. Maybe he can appear in Killing For Universe 2.

Monocrow: We can't do that. We signed that contract!

Parallel Larry: What contract? Have you been making decisions behind my back?!

Monocrow: We did sign that contract together. It was about community-recommended characters.

Parallel Larry: We did? I thought it was TPOT-thingy.

Monocrow: Oh we don't do that here.

Parallel Larry: Anyways. Recommended characters for season 2. Sounds exciting?

Monocrow: To think that you can make decisions for season 2 sounds pretty impressive, right?

Parallel Larry: Wait, does this mean Flaky won't join season 2?

Monocrow: Only if they recommend her.

Parallel Larry: Dammit! I want to hear her scream like a train!

Monocrow: Why is that a problem?

Parallel Larry: Because that damn community only keeps recommending those that I have no idea.

Monocrow: Come on. You can't blame them. Besides, it's the community.

Parallel Larry: Yeah? So?

Monocrow: Do you want to get canceled?

Parallel Larry: ...

Parallel Larry: Get rick-rolled.

Monocrow: Uh... Anyways... I think we are running out of the time.

Parallel Larry: Already? Damn, I wanted to say a lot of embarrassing facts about Monocrow.

Monocrow: Funny coincidence! I was going to talk about Garten of Banban, AND how you ship the sheriff and the jes-

Parallel Larry: OKAY that's all today! Good night!

*Happy Fun Talk! [END!]*