Chapter 1 - Post-Trial

...

The results came in, silencing everyone. They saw that the slot machine had revealed the answer. "Winner"; that's what they saw. It meant that Monika, the Ultimate Literature Club Leader, one of the participants, was the killer of Alex.

Spongebob was shocked and so was everyone else. He couldn't believe that he was right about Monika. His thoughts ran like gears in a factory. "What happens next?"; was the main question for him.

Monocrow started to flap his wings from excitement and Parallel Larry was relieved from the result.

Monocrow: Congratulations! You managed to solve the case!

Skid: W-we did it?

Monocrow: That's right! The killer and the traitor is none other than...

Monocrow: MONIKA! ULTIMATE LITERATURE CLUB LEADER!!!

Those words stung everyone's mind like a needle. They heard the answer and now they must face the reality. 

Larry: I-I don't b-believe it...

Girlfriend: S-so Monika actually is..?

Some people started to look at Monika, who was smiling like nothing was wrong. And that wasn't calming to them, rather that made them feel sick.

Flowey: Are you just going to stand there, feeling fine after exposure? Do you even have any shame?

Monika turned at everyone.

Monika: Shame? Ahehehe... Why should I feel any shame?

Marge: E-excuse me?

Monika: I did what I was told to do. "Kill someone to start the killing game". That's what my orders were.

Uzi: Unbelievable! You actually follow someone who wants to slaughter people like they don't matter?! What is wrong with you?!

Monika: Well... you certainly love to pull some steam.

Uzi: Bite me! We are not talking about me! We are talking about you, the killer and a backstabber!

Papyrus: Y-yeah... Why did you kill Alex?

Monika: Why did I kill her? Isn't it obvious?

Papyrus: Huh?

Monika: She had my secret. I just made sure that she wouldn't spill the beans.

Pump: But what about the rules? They said that you can't share any secrets.

Monika: Indeed! But it's the after part that becomes problematic.

Spongebob: After part?

Monika: If someone else killed someone and the trial is completed, what do you think happens to the motive? Do you think anyone would keep them as a secret anymore?

Larry: S-sure we do!

Monika: Really? Did Pump keep White Impostor's secret away from you all?

Larry: I-it... It was a slip of the tongue...

Monika: As expected... No one would be safe even after the trial.

Girlfriend: Wait, hold on! There is one part that seems weird to me?

Handy: One weird part? This chick's personality is weirder already. What else is new?