s e v e n

Kayla's p.o.v:I ran as fast as I could, I could hear my heart pounding in my ears, I just wanted to go home.

I soon ran out of breath, I found the nearest bush and crawled under, inside it.

Austin's p.o.v:Holy crap, Kay knew what I was, I think I scared her...

Well why else would she run? I lost track of what direction she ran in, but I knew I would be able to smell her out easily.

I zoomed off in vampire speed, in search for her. I ran past a bush, when I heard heavy breathing coming from inside it...

Kayla's p.o.v:I was finally catching my breath back, when suddenly something or maybe even someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me out of the bush.

I let out an ear piercing scream.

Suddenly someone pushed me down on the ground and clamped their hand firmly over my mouth.

I forced my eyes open, and saw Austin sat on top of me,straddling me.

I tried to let out an even louder scream, but it came out muffled. "Sssh babey it's me, I'm not gonna hurt you."

Somehow his words and emerald eyes soothed me, I relaxed slightly under his body. He cautiously removed his hand from my mouth.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered. I nodded, and in one swift movement, he threw me over his shoulder and carried me back to the car.