t w e n t y s e v e n

Austin's p.o.v:I'd completely blown my chances with Kayla, I was sure of that but that dick had it coming for calling her a slut.

I don't even recall what happened, one minute me and Kay were walking down the corridor, hand in hand, fingers entwined, and the next I was beating the shit out of that douche. "It all happened round here sir!" I heard a voice call, from down the other corridor.

Crap.

I threw my backpack over my shoulder and ran out of the school doors, in vampire speed. Running across the school parking lot, I fumbled with my keys and hopped into my range rover.

On the drive home, I ignored every single red stop light and annoyed a hell of a lot of drivers, but I didn't care, I needed to make things right.

I swerved into the driveway, and ran into the house. "Kayla?" I shouted at the bottom of the stairs.

silence.

I zoomed quickly round every room, searching for her, but she was nowhere to be seen. I slumped down on the sofa, that's when a thought struck me, I knew exactly where she was...

Kayla's p.o.v:I was still sat curled up on the floor, sobbing. I couldn't tell you how long I'd been in this position, for all I knew it could of been minutes or even hours.

There was a light tapping on my window, stupid wind. Why couldn't everyone just leave me the hell alone?!

I started sobbing harder, soon I found myself wrapped up in someone's arms. "Sshhh." He whispered, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

I was mad at Austin for how he behaved and I wasn't going to lie, but the side I seen of him today, scared me.

He picked me up and carried me over to the bed, tucking us both in, I snuggled into his arms, resting my head on his still, unmoving chest. Even though I knew I wouldn't be able to forgive Austin anytime soon.

I needed him.

We needed each other.

And no matter what he did, I was in love with him, and I was positive nothing could ever change that.