t h i r t y t h r e e

Kayla's p.o.v:I awoke in a cold sweat, gasping for my breath. I checked the illuminated alarm clock on the bedside table next to me, it read 10:43 AM.

I sighed and threw myself half heartedly out of the warm bed and trudged to the bathroom to get a cold shower.

For a few nights now, I had been having a strange recurring nightmare. It would start off with me and Austin walking through a forest when suddenly out of nowhere a big white wolf with dazzling blue eyes would appear and attack us. The very same wolf that was in the forest the night when I ran away from Austin on our date.

But last night's dream was different, as the wolf was about to attack, I caught site of a name tag around his neck that read 'Nash'. I have no idea whether Nash was his name or whether it was a sign or what.

But all I know is that these dreams are really starting to piss me off...

******************************************

After I was showered and dressed I walked to the nearest café, not Starbucks. I hated Starbucks with a passion, it's just so over-rated and fucking expensive.

Austin had gone out of town hunting with Alex for the weekend, so I had to keep myself pre-occupied for a couple of days.

As I walked into the petite coffee shop, the strong smelling aroma hit me like a ton of bricks. I walked up to the counter and ordered a Frappuchino, as I turned around to go and find a table to sip my drink at, I collided into a hard toned body, spilling my drink all down someone.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry I didn't see you." I said, I could feel my cheeks reddening with embarrassment at my sheer clumsiness.

"It's fine babe, wasn't your fault." A deep Southern accent replied. I looked up at the tall, lean boy, taking in his features. He had really familiar bright blue eyes.

"Oh where my manners?" He spoke, his upper lip curving up into a smirk. "I'm nash."