t w e n t y f o u r

Kayla's p.o.v:I woke up to the blinding light shining through the curtains, and birds singing.

I smiled to myself as memories from last night flooded back. I turned over and saw Austin in a deep sleep, he looked so calm and peaceful.

Trying not to wake the sleeping beauty beside me, I rolled over to the edge of the bed and got out, as soon as my foot hit the floor an excruciating pain erupted in my lower region, causing me to stumble forward.

I prepared myself to hit the floor, but instead of coming into contact with the rugged carpet, I found myself encased in a pair of strong arms.

"Why am I always saving you?" He chuckled, looking deep into my eyes.

I rolled my eyes. "It's not as if I ask you to." I huffed.

"Fine." He murmured as he dropped me. I shrieked, but yet again he'd caught me.

"Saved you again." He smirked at me.

"Dick." I mumbled. He leant down, so that our faces were millimetres apart and he brushed his lips over mine.

Austin laid us back down onto the bed and pulled me close against his bare chest.

"How was last night." He muttered against my hairline. "Perfect." He leaned forward so he could look me in the eyes.

"Really?" I nodded trying my hardest not to blush.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" He whispered, guilt flashing over his features.

I shook my head calmly. "Oh, I just wondered if I had, because of how much pain you were in ear..."

I cut him off mid sentence, by crashing my lips down softly onto his. "Austin, it was my first time, of course I'm a little sore the morning after, but that doesn't mean you hurt me, I know you went as gentle as you could, and next time it won't hurt as much. "

"Who said there was gonna be a next time?" He quirked an eyebrow and winked.

I threw the nearest pillow off of him and rolled my eyes yet again and mumbled "Dick..."