s i x t e e n

Kayla's p.o.v:I blinked repeatedly trying to clear the blur from my eyes. My head pounded, it felt like a car had collided with my brain.

My eyes finally adjusted to the dim room, the walls were a melancholy black, with nothing at all on them.

The room was cramped, with no furniture except a huge kingsize bed, that I had been placed on.

Last nights memories came flooding back to me... I shot up from the bed, and tiptoed to the door, locked. Crap!

Quietly I ran to the window, locked again! I searched the room, desperately looking for something to smash the window with, nothing!

Austin had clearly thought all this through, to bad I was one step ahead of him.

I pulled back my fist, and with all the strength I could, I punched the window. There was a loud crash, and the window shattered into large fragments all over the floor.

Pain coursed through my hand as scarlet coloured liquid dripped off my fist and onto the floor.

The door slammed open, and in stomped Austin... He looked pissed. "What the hell are you doing?!" He bellowed.

His eyes flickered from the broken window, to the shattered glass on the floor and to the place I hoped he wouldn't look, my fist.

Austin froze, his eyes turned a deadly shade of red. I started to back away, but he was one step ahead of me.

He slammed me up against the wall, and sunk his fangs into my neck. I tried to scream, but I felt paralysed.

Everything around me started to blur and I blacked out for the second time that night.