t w e n t y f i v e

*1 week later*

Kayla's p.o.v:I was awoken by the sound of a loud trilling bell, I rolled over and repeatedly banged my hand off of the night stand, desperately trying to hit snooze on the alarm clock.

Snuggling back into the covers, sleep started to waver over me again.

"Babe." Austin whispered.

"Babey." He spoke louder this time whilst shaking my arm.

"Austin go away, it's to early." I murmured, pushing him away and pulling the covers up over my head.

A cool breeze hit my body as, Austin ripped the covers back, I shrieked.

"Hmmm well it is highly recommended to get up before half 8, when you restart school again today."

"WHAT?!" I screamed, pushing him out of the way and heading to the bathroom, to have a shower.

*************************************

Me and Austin walked hand in hand into school, people gave us wierd stares, but we didn't care.

Jessica, my best friend, ran up to me, knocking Austin out of the way and gave me a massive bear hug. "You meanie, you never came to see me once in the holidays." She fake pouted. I chuckled.

"Sorry I was a bit busy." I threw Austin a sideway glance and he winked at me.

Some of Austin's friends came around the corner and the boys left to go to lessons.

Me and jess walked through the crowded corridor. "You really like him, don't you?" She smiled. I sighed a sweet sigh. "I think I love him, Jess."

"Well I hope he knows that if he hurts my Kay, I'll kick his ass." "Ha, good luck with that, Austin's... Strong, let's leave it at that." We giggled as we walked to class, maybe school wouldn't be so bad this year...