t w e n t y t w o

Kayla's p.o.v:I woke up the next morning in the arms of my lover, Austin.

I lifted the duvet up to make sure that all my clothes were still there on my body, and sure enough, they were. I turned on my side, staring at the boy I had learned to love so much these past few months, it sounds ridiculous but I couldn't imagine life without him.

"Your staring." Austin's angelic voice rang out, disturbing me from my inner thoughts, even though Austin was a killer, he was my angel, who kept me safe from danger.

His eyes flickered open, revealing his beautiful emerald eyes, the light coming from the open window bounced off of his orbs, making them shine.

"Why doesn't the sun hurt you?" He shook his head and laughed.

"Don't believe the myths Kay, vampires can walk in the sun perfectly fine, just like you humans. We don't need daylights rings, and we certainly don't sparkle. Garlic doesn't affect us, some of us even like it and as for holy water, pffft, useless on vampires."

I giggled at my boyfriends wierdness, he shot me a playful glare, and pulled my closer towards his bare chest, enveloping me into his strong arms.

I wriggled out of his tight grip, and crawled onto him, straddling his waist. I leaned my lips down carefully onto his, the kiss started off slow and passionate but ended up turning into a lust - filled kiss.

Austin flipped us over, so that he was on top. He peppered small kisses down my jawline and neck. I moaned quietly making his pants grow tight.

Austin pulled away sharply, rolling over next to me. "What's wrong?" I asked innocently.

"We shouldn't be doing this..." He whispered.

I could of swore my heart shattered at his words, he didn't want to make love to me, I thought he loved me.

"Austin it's okay." I smiled faintly. "No it's not, your a virgin an-..." I cut him off by putting my lips on his firmly, I pulled away.

"Austin I'm ready..."