t h i r t y o n e

Austin's p.o.v:"Right kid, we're gonna ask you this, one last time. Did you, or did you not, assault Josh Mariguanti?"

I looked down at the steel table, trying to maintain my cool, these officers were complete douches. "For the last time, I'm innocent." I heard one of the officers sigh, before there was the sound of a fist slamming onto the table. "Listen here you little shit, we know it was you. We have proof. So how about you admit it and stop wasting our precious time, or we can just arrest you now."

I wanted so badly to smack that smirk off of his face, or to tear his face off. The cocky officer leant over the table and spat in my face.

That's when I lost it.

"Bad move, dick." I whispered. He gave me a confused look and tried to back away, but before he could, I lunged at him and tackled him to the cold steel floor. Fear was set deep in his eyes, but I spared no mercy.

In one swift moment I plunged my hand through his chest, deeper and deeper before I found what I was looking for. Viciously, I ripped his heart out and discarded it to the floor, stamping on it to finish the job. I looked around for the other police officer.

He was cowering in the corner, praying. I lifted his chin up and made him look into my mesmerising orbs. "You saw nothing. You interviewed me, I was found innocent. I went home, you went to get coffee and when you came back you found him like this." He nodded vigorously.

Moving quickly, I ran out of the questioning room back to my house, only to find Kayla gone. I ran upstairs and checked every room. Then I found her sitting on the bathroom floor, crying.

"I was too late, she's gone." She sobbed. I plopped down next to her on the cold, tiled floor and cradled her in my arms, till she fell asleep.

(A/N Well you sexy mothafucka's wanted an update so here it isssss. It probably wasn't worth the 6 month wait but I am a woman in high demand with a social life. Lol, jks. I was just too lazy to update.

BUT GUYS OMF, I WENT TOO SEE ONE DIRECTION ON WEDNESDAY AND THEY WERE AMA-ZAYN. DO I HAVE ANY DIRECTIONERS UP IN HERE? NO, OH OK. BUT IM SO HAPPY I FINALLY GOT TOO SEE THEM BECAUSE IVE LIKED THEM SINCE THEY WERE ON THE X FACTOR, ALMOST FOUR YEARS AGO #DEDICATION. YEAH BUT ANYWAYS, EXPECT MORE UPDATES AND I LOVE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY, PEACEEEEE.)