t w e l ve

Kayla's p.o.v:Austin kept walking towards me, I scrambled out of bed, desperate to get away.

Every time he took a step forward, I took one back, when I tried to take another step backwards, my back came into contact with the wall.

He had me trapped. Austin let out an loud evil chuckle. "No where to run, no where to hide..." He pinned me up against the wall, and started kissing my jawline roughly, all the way down to my neck.

I bit my lip desperate to hold my whimpers and moans in.

He paused momentarily, and then grabbed me by the waist, pulling me over to the bed, so that he was hovering over me.

His eyes still remained a bright scarlet colour, and his fangs were still visible, he leaned down, I gulped.

I was afraid of how powerless I was against him.

Suddenly he crashed his lips down onto mine, kissing me hungrily.

I kissed back timidly.

His tongue ran along my bottom lip, begging for me to open my mouth.

Austin bit down on my bottom lip, and pierced it, causing blood to drip down my lips. He licked my lips, and his eyes turned a darker colour.

He quickly turned away from me and slid off of the bed, walking towards the open window.

Before I even knew what I was saying "Bite me." I whispered.

Austin's head shot up and he walked back over towards me, he lay down on the bed, and pulled me on top of him, so that I was lying down too, on my back.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He murmured against my collarbone, I nodded, exhaling sharply.

Fitting his head in the crook of my neck, he kissed my throat, and then whispered two words.

"I'm sorry."

There was a sharp pain, shooting through my neck, the pain was excruciating, I bit the inside of my cheek, holding in my pained whimpers.

I started feeling weak and dizzy, my vision went blurry and unfocused, then suddenly everything went black.