Chapter 83

It was the next morning -

6 AM

Arnav opened his eyes hearing the alarm. He looked at Kushi who was sleeping in his arms peacefully. He gently shook her.

Kushi stirred in her sleep and opened her sleepy eyes.

Kushi - Good Morning....

Arnav - Very Good Morning sweetheart.

Kushi closed her eyes and snuggled more to him to get some sleep making him chuckle.

Arnav - Enough of sleeping. Get up....

Kushi opened her eyes and looked at him.

Arnav - Let's go for a walk.... Come....

Kushi - Now ?

Arnav - Hmm...

Kushi - Wait. I will brush and come.

Arnav blinked his eyes and Kushi stood up and walked inside the washroom to freshen up. After her Arnav went inside and came out in five minutes.

Arnav - Come let's go....

They both walked out of the gates. Kushi was holding Arnav's hands while walking with him slowly.

Kushi - Arnav...

Arnav - Hmm....

Kushi - Why did I get this depression ? Payal was good after her delivery. Why only me ? Payal is very happy with Aryan. Why am I not like that with Arush ?

Arnav held her hands and took a deep breath - Kushi.... I certainly don't have an answer to this question. Because I am hearing all this for the first time. But don't compare your life with her. Everyone's life is different and everyone has different challenges.... Our path has this and we will cross this.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

Arnav - My Kushi is a perfect Daughter, Sister, friend and Wife.... Just give yourself a little time, Arush will run to you and say that you are his perfect mumma....

Kushi looked at him who had a fond smile and she hugged him. Arnav patted her back and then they both kept walking.

Finishing their walk they went back home.

Dadi was sitting in the garden with Arush and was giving him an oil massage.

Dadi - Kushi.... You came bitiya ?

Kushi and Arnav walked to her.

Arnav - What are you doing Dadi ?

Dadi - Giving Oil massage to my Laddu gopal.... Hein na ?

She asked animatedly looking at Arush who blinked his eyes looking at his Badi Dadi.

Arnav and Kushi remember that Nani has also done the same for Aryan after Payal and Aryan came back to Shantivan after their two months stay at Payal's parents house.

Arnav smiled while Kushi kept looking at Arush silently.

Dadi - Early morning sunrays are very good for the newborns..... You also come and sit with us bitiya.....

Arnav and Kushi sat with her.... Dadi kept massaging with Arush speaking with him all the time. Arnav and Kushi got emotional. If their mothers were alive today, they would've handled all this. But in this matter, they both got unlucky.....

Dadi - When you were a small baby like this.... I did the same for you. Didn't even realise when the time flew, you got big and now I am doing the same for your son....