Chapter 74

Shashi came inside the home after his tiring office day only to see Sheetal sitting silently in the hall. As soon as she saw him she stood up.

Sheetal - Papa, I want to go Mumbai.

Shashi frowned - Why ?

Sheetal - One of my friends is there and she has recommended a job in her company for me. I am going there.

Shashi - No need. Are there no job opportunities in Delhi that you are going to Mumbai ?

Sheetal - I am not asking you. I am telling you. I am going to Mumbai that's all.

Shashi - Sheetal.... What about your college ?

Sheetal - I have completed UG. That's enough for the job.

Shashi sighed - Your wish.

Sheetal happily walked inside her room. Her friend has secured a job in an MNC and she recommended Sheetal's profile too....

Dadi - Shashi Bitwa..... Why did you say ok to her ?

Shashi - She is living in her fantasy world. She don't know what the real world is..... Let her face it. When she faces all the difficulties alone, she will know what a comfortable life she was living all these days. At least then she will gain some sense. My only worry is, she is leaving her degree in middle. Ask her to continue her degree at Mumbai. There must be good colleges.

Dadi - Shashi Bitwa....

Shashi - Amma, I know you are worried. But what can we do now ? This girl really needs some life lessons. She wants her life to be full of roses, but she is refusing that Roses comes with thorns in that. Let her go Amma.

Dadi - You go freshen up and come.... I will serve dinner for you.

Shashi went inside his room while Dadi walked inside the kitchen.

On the other side -

Arnav and Kushi were sitting on the sofa of the living room. Arnav was doing something on his laptop while Kushi was sitting with Aryan in her lap....

Kushi was holding him and he was looking at her with his big big eyes.

Kushi - Arnav...

Arnav looked at her - hmm....

Kushi - Dekho na.... Aryan is smiling at me.

Arnav smiled - Hey Aryan.... What's so funny in your Badi Maa's face that you are laughing at her ? Let me guess.... She must be looking like a cartoon right ?

Kushi whined and smacked his arms making him hiss.

Kushi - Am I looking like a cartoon to you now ?

Arnav - You are making me watch Doremon, Shin Chan, Ninja Hatori all the time, that other than cartoons nothing is looking more humorous to me nowadays.... So if Aryan is laughing looking at you, he would've considered you as one of them right ?

Aakash - Wow.... That's news now. ASR is spending time watching cartoons ? Like really ?

Arnav and Kushi looked at Aakash and Payal who came back from their hospital visit. Actually Payal was feeling pain in her abdomen and thought to go to the hospital hence she has given Aryan to Mami as she didn't want her little baby to be in hospital. Mami, Mama and Nani went to the nearby temple asking Arnav and Kushi to take care of him for half an hour.

Arnav - Don't ask me about that Aakash. I can't explain what I am going through in the confines of the room.

Kushi - Haaww.... When Aryan and our baby will be a toddlers what will you make them watch ? Your fashion show ? Or that boring Business buzz channel ? Chi.... How can a person sit and watch some uninteresting persons talking all day ?