FULL CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10 (FULL CHAPTER) I CHANGED SOME STUFF UP, SO IF YOU READ THE UNFINISHED PART DO NOT SKIP THE BEGINNING OF THIS ONE. YOU'RE GONNA MISS OUT ON SOME IMPORTANT STUFF.

*ALYSSA'S POV*

*A week later* *April 29th*

It was only one day until the camping trip. Most of our class is going. There's a meeting at school tonight around 5:00 for information about the trip. I'm actually really excited. Chres isn't, he'll see. I guess maybe it's because I never got to do things like this. And since I'm older it won't be the same with my parents, but it'll be fun with someone else that I love, Chres.

We got home from school and I asked Chres to come over so we could do homework and he could help me pack.

He wasn't so happy about the homework part but he has to understand I can't be dating a dumby. Gotta keep his grades up!

We got in the house and no one was there, my parents were fine with Chres coming over as long as we didn't do anything stupid. I love that they trusted me and I just listened to their rules so that I wouldn't lose their trust.

Within a couple of minutes, Chres and I were in my living room with textbooks and papers spread out everywhere. For some reason, the both of us had a lot of homework this day. Chres kind of struggled with math so I was always there to help him. He was on the football team in the beginning of the year and he was telling me math was what would always hold him back or what would always mess him up. Of course, I told him I'm always here to help. This homework wasn't due until like Friday, but I figured we could just get it over with.

We did our homework then both of us got hungry we went into the kitchen but there was nothing we wanted in there or nothing we could make quick. "Let's go out somewhere then." Chres said

"Nigga, we don't have time for that." I responded "both of us still have to pack.

"True..." He said coming back closer to me. Trying to obey my parents rules I backed up and started cleaning up our homework mess. Chres followed planting soft kisses on my neck.

"C'mon Chres, you know my parent's rules."

"They're not here.. All I'm doing is kissing you.."

"Chres" I said turning and looking him straight in the eyes.

"Sorry babe." He said looking down.

"It's not that I don't want your kisses, I'd take a million if I could." I said laughing. "It's just that my parents could walk in any second and I don't want to lose their trust. They may seem pretty cool and laid back. But when it comes to stuff like this, they're serious." I said grabbing my bag and heading upstairs. With Chres following behind me.

*CHRES POV*

As I was walking up the stairs behind Alyssa, I was just thinking about how smart and beautiful she was. I was so lucky to have her, I feel like I don't even reach her standards. Her beautiful brown/caramel skin, standing at 5'6 and curly her hair that flowed right under her shoulders, the way she dressed, talked, smiled, even slept was so beautiful. She has so much going for herself. Then there's me, the 5'11

High school football player. But then again, I am in high school so it's not like I can make it to the NFL already. I just feel like she's too good for me. Not saying I'm ugly, because I know I'm not. Haha. But her compared to me? I don't even know if I should compare us. "Chres?" I heard Alyssa say coming to the stairs. "Chres, are you okay?" I heard her say as I snapped out of my daze.

"Yeah.." I said flinching out of my daze "l was just thinking about how beautiful you are"

"Stop." She said laughing and hitting me.