Chapter 2

Okay, before i start. Sorry if there was any typos in the first part. I was writing it in class and I was going kind of quick! But please continue to read, comment, and spread the word about my story. I would really appreciate it!!

-----------------------------------------------------

I was just skimming thru my mentions and some were very nice and others rude and mean. Many had my fathers twitter tagged also , which meant people were starting to find out, I then came across a very important mention. It was from Chres, it read "oh so you're an ealy? (;" he found out.. Earlier than I wanted him to but hey, now I don't have to go thru the process of telling him by myself. I sat there debating if I should respond or not and finally I RT'd it then followed him respond with "yep" then my phone started ringing my ringtone was "Starry room" by Jaden Smith I met him a couple times, cool kid. Real chill. Willow too. I got to my phone and Chres had been the one calling. I answered it and said "hello...?" awkwardly,

"how come you didn't tell me you were Michael Ealy's daughter?!"

"there's kinda more..." I said as I looked at the bracelet from my moms line flash on my wrist.

"what?" he asked surprised..

"well..uhm.. My mom is Denise Ealy the famous designer, it was weird because you were wearing an earring from her collection.."

"dang, how'd you know? it was just a diamond stud."

"she's my mom, I know her stuff" I said as I laughed

Then there was an awkward silence.. So I started of saying "so why are you so popular?! Who are you?"

"what do you mean?" he said in a non convincing way.

"why do you have so many followers and tweets and stuff? You can't be normal."

"ohhhh, thattttt, well I'm in this boy band called mindless behavior.."

"wait, what? I've been to one of your concerts before."

"ohhh so you're a fan" I could feel a smirk growing on his face.

"no..I was forced , how did I not recognize you!?"

"uhm when was this concert?"

"like a year ago, so you're roc royal.. You used to have a pony tail. Maybe that's why. But how didn't I recognize the other members at the park?" I spoke outloud but I was really thinking to myself.

"we've grown up?"

"nah, forget it. Why do you guys go to a public school?"

"like you, we want to keep our lives as normal as possible yeah we have to leave school for weeks at a time and be home schooled on the road but it's better than nothing. We figured if we go to a normal school half the time girls won't go as crazy because they see us everyday, we could meet normal people , and still live like a teenager. The only thing is summer break is coming."

"ohhh, that's kinda smart who came up with the idea? Prod?" I laughed

"no actually I did!"he laughed back. "& call him Craig , he likes that better. Same with ray and Jacob."

"but isn't ray just short for ray ray?"

"yeah but that's what he wants to be called.

"okay, we'll I g2g cause you know we have school tomorrow and you told me not to be late." "I don't see why you don't just drive" I mumbled not thinking he heard me.

"okay & I need my exercise" he laughed back said bye then hung up the phone. I then closed my laptop pushed it to the end of my bed and at first I laid there thinking about how this new school would be. Until I slowly shifted off to sleep.