CHAPTER 5

This chapter is kind of different

More POV switches.

ALYSSA'S POV

-------------------------------------------------------

"Come here" I said grabbing his arm and gently bringing him into the hallway. I pushed him up against the wall and kissed him, i pulled back and He just looked down at me ..his eyes watering up. "I think we should take a break."

"A break?"

"Yeah for like two weeks. See how things will be, see what we like better. I'll still always love you though."

"Okay." He said as a smirk grew on his face.

"What?" I asked blinking my eyes sarcastically. "Are you serious? Okay is all?"

"Yep" he said grinning then reaching out for a hug."Alyssa"

"Yeah?" I asked looking up at him.

"I have something else to tell you."

"What's up?" I asked leaning up against the wall next to him.

"I'm moving here."

"What?"

"I said.. I'm-"

"No, I heard you ." I explained. "I was just.. Speaking out loud..when?"

"Next week." He replied.

"Why?"

"The plan was so I could be closer to you.. But ..."

"The Break?"

"Yeah.." He said putting his head in his hands. I could tell he had something running through his mind and he was trying to hide it.

"What's wrong?" I asked grabbing his hand.

"Nothing, I'm good" he replied

"You sure?"

"Yeah" he said releasing my hand beginning to walk away.

"Hey Justin?" I said trying to catch him before he left. He just turned around, he didn't say a word. I went towards him, put my arms around his neck. And slowly but surely, he got the idea and wrapped his arms around my waist and went in for the kiss. I figured this would be the last chance in a while so why not? After intensely kissing for a good thirty seconds He pulled back "I'm gonna miss you Alyssa."

"Two weeks..Two weeks Justin."

I whispered into his ear then started to walk away.. "I still love you."

I loved tempting him, only this time he was too afraid to touch me. He knew what I was doing and he hated it.

*JUSTIN'S POV*

I couldn't believe it.. It's not over but it damn near is. A break? The only reason I didn't get pissed off or sad is because I'm moving over here. Then she's always tempting me knowing it gets to me. Everything about her is so beautiful. I really really.. Messed up.. "I love you too." I whispered as if she could hear me.

As I went into the guest room bathroom I cut the shower on and just stood looking at myself in the mirror before taking my clothes off. Something was really wrong with me. My face is pale for a black person. I'm in desperate need of a shape up, I really need a couple trips to the gym. I'm falling apart. I've never seen myself like this , that's how I know I need to fix myself before Alyssa just decides to end it all together.

I pulled out my phone. and found her in my contacts.

*THE TEXT MESSAGE*

J:Hey babe, you may not want me to call you that anymore, but I love you and during these two weeks, i'm gonna get my priorities straight. you're my life and i'd like to keep it that way. I love you.