Prologue

So this story is inspired from the famous Pakistani drama Tere Bin starring Wahaj Ali and Yumna Zaidi as Murtasim Khan and Meerab.

So for the Tere Bin Readers..
So the story start when Maa Begum announces there marriage in Meerab's Birthday.
You can directly read the story and no need to read this entire prologue as basically  I would be introducing the plot to the Readers who hasn't seen the drama. 

And for Non Tere Bin viewers..

So here is the plot ..
It is a story based on two cousins from Pakistan where the main lead , who loves in Hyderabad Murtasim Khan is a feudal Lord who is called the Gaddi ka Nasheen as he is the caretaker and commander of the ancestoral villages and business that his family Khan's have been serving since ages. His mother Salma Begum popularly known as Maa Begum is the commander of this household after her Husband Shawanaz Khan's death. Murtasim's father has handed over him his gaadi at the age of seventeen when he was at the sick bed. From that day Murtasim is serving his people. Also he has a beautiful sibling Mariyum Khan who is his baby sister. And an orphan cousin Haya who is obsessed over him but He has no feelings for her. Then comes his Anwar Khan, younger brother of Shahnawaz Khan and Chacha of Murtasim and Mariyum. He is a good man who is still in the grief of his wife's death Anila Khan who was love of his life.

Then here comes are female Lead Meerab Waqas Ahmed. She is the daughter of a Lawyer Waqas Ahmed who live in Karachi and are old acquaintance of the Khan family. Meerab is a rebellious girl who takes stand againt  any injustice happening and wants to be a Lawyer like her father. Loves her mother Anila and is the doll of her house.

Twist is they both hate each other.. and to know more about their bond do read the next chapters.. where the love of them will bloom and how.

.................................

Follow me on scrollstack link in in bio for early updates and on instagram for spoilers ....