9. I Miss Him/Her

Hey tell me which language all of you want Hindi or English?? Or both of them....
❤️❤️

.....................

Murtasim slept at past 2 in the night because of the long cold shower that he had to take because of Meerab's photos that Mariyum sent. He sighed he wanted to again look at them but he knew then he won't be able to sleep at night definitely so he just opened Mariyum's chat and replied All are good take all of them.

Yeah that was what he had written. Definitely he was not going to let her wear it in the engagement but he wanted to see her wearing all this in front of him and only him.

He was also not even okay of Mariyum being able to see his Meerab like this. Only he had that right.

Murtasim pov

Fudge!! Like seriously how can someone look so tempting in just slit and off shoulder dresses. The dresses were elegant not much of glitters. But yes they were for her only to seen by me.

I am not liking even the slightest idea of why even Mariyum asked about choosing the dress by me. Can't Meerab ask directly. It's not like I will eat her or anything. Though I know I will eat her but not like this when we haven't even seen each other for almost a past month.

I mean I saw her but she didn't saw me. And importantly I didn't saw her eyes open that always have so much energy and curiosity. Yes she is always curious to know everything like a cat.

Yes a cat a rebellious one my baby kitten. Though that this little baby kitten can sometimes be more dangerous than a wild cat.

But neither ways I love her. I know this that it's not appropriate of me to make decisions for her clothes and all and may be I am being too possessive.

Hell with possessiveness she is mine and I am hers and no one can snatch her from me. Also she can wear whatever she wants. But I also know that our family wouldn't let her do so.

And I don't want for her to get a scolding from elders on our engagement day. I want to see her happy throughout all the functions of marriage.

That's the reason I have send her a light pink lehnga adorned with silver work which has full sleeves and skirt from my friend who is the top designer from London and most importantly not much of her skin would be visible only a little bit of her waist due to her movements.

And that is something that everyone will adjust with. No one will question her. I have also send he the matching jewelry and sandals. I know she prefers long heels.

Oh my Allah now I a missing her more. I want to hug her so tight and never let her ho now.

I swear I will never be away from her after marriage even for a second.

No ways..

Oh my baby girl is so obsessed with her accessories that's why I gave her the most beautiful earings which are most important for her styling. Yes she love it I know.

Same as I know each and every thing about my little Meerab who has grown up so fast and is going to be married to me.

And this gave me satisfactory smile on my lips and slowly eyes fealt heavy dreaming of her smiling face on our engagement I fell in a deep slumber.

Next day

Meerab's pov

I was sitting on my bed and scrolling phones and watching various engagement hairstyles to choose one which I am gona do on my engagement day.