18 His Blushes

Target for next ch votes 70 on this chapter and 30 comments. Sweeties complete the target for the next ch.

Ch 19, 20 and 21 are updated on Scrollstack do check them out. Thankyou for all the love on my books.
.......

Meerab's Pov

"Kese theek ho tum Meerab tumhe pta h voh poora red hogaya h. Tumhari skin kitni soft aur delicate h, itni si kharoch par laal hojati h and you are saying it's fine. No it's not."

Ok my to be fiance is hell worried now so to make him calm i opened two buttons of his kurta and rested my hand on his bare heart and kissed him.

He was shock at first but then started to reciprocate the kids in the same manner. My one hand was on his heart where I can feel his heartbeat and the other one is in his hair coeeing him like a baby.

He is my cutie pie. His hands were roaming on my waist where the rashes were present and drawing patterns and gently rubbing them. Uff I love this man so muchh. He was making sure that I am comfortable because of my jewellery and clothes. Also That they do not get spoiled. But my lip gloss was indeed ruined. But it was for good as well.

I started panting hard due to the lack of oxygen. I tapped his chest a little and he knew I wanted air to breathe. He slowed the pace of the kiss and at last lightly bit on lower lip and the moved away.

He joined my forehead with his. "I love you so much meri jaan." He said and I had a huge grin on my face. Suddenly my stomack made grumbling sound.

Shit! This is embarrassing as hell.

I moved away from him and sat there awkwardly thinking he might be judging me. I looked everywhere down not meeting his gaze.

I felt him scooting more closer to me. He held my hand and said, " Hey there is nothing to be embarrassed about it. We are gona be husband and wife there should be no awkwardness between us. This is a normal human being thing. Look up my love and tell me with the authority that you have that you are hungry and want to eat your favourite food. Come on!."

Ohh my my heartbeat is moving so fast. He is too good. I lifted up my lashes and saw him looking at me with only love and care. I smiled at him with unshed tears in my eyes.

He got startled a bit by seeing tears in my eyes but i composed my self and wanted to answer his questioning gaze. I don'tknow why but i wanted to share this with him, " Murtasimm I want to share a secret with you."

" Yes meri jaan share it I am all ears."

My cheeks are tomato again. OK meerab control yourself I scolded my self and started speaking

"When I was in mid high school, I was a bit more chubby than other school girls. Students in there used to make fun of me saying I eat alot. You know whenever it was lunch time they use to come to me and bully me and tame my food saying If I ate more they won't let me study I class as I will get more fat. And then I used to cry silently in washroom. And after some time of recess I used to feel so much hungry and then my stomach used to make these sounds in class. All students used to laugh on me and sometimes teachers also."

I completed telling him about one of the dark parts of my insecurities in past. Finally I did it I have never told anyone about it. Not even ma and baba as I was ashamed of telling them all this. But I told him this is the amount of trust he is developing in my heart and mind. Hey all mighty please give me strength to cherish this person forever.