11. Peeking Desires

12, 13, 14 ch updated on Scrollstack all of them are full of Meerasim only... link in bio..

Votes target : 900 on bk
Comments Target :40 on ch

Feedback appreciated

..............

Murtasim observed Meerab looking at a light scar on his chest just above his heart.

He took a deep sigh as the scar holds itself a new story of their life. He doesn't want to talk about it today.

He shifted uncomfortably over his place as Meerab was not turning her gaze away. He was just being restless seeing her on his bed in her engagement dress looking ethrel. He was happy that finally after a month they were meeting each other and more than anything he just wanted to take her in his arms and hug her for eternity.

He tried to gain her attention now so he said in his most soft tone which is reserved for her only,

"Meerab tum yaha Kya kar rhi ho? Are you OK tumhe kuch kehna h kya?"

[Meerab what are you doing here? Do you want something or want to say something?]

After listening to his voice Meerab again looked at his face. He was not looking much less than a gentle baby who is craving for love from his beloved.

His hooded eyes filled with concern and worry spoke tons amount of love.

But but the things she heard unwantedly, also wanted confrontation from him.

She wanted assurance that he is her's only or may be was ever her's or not.

She got off from his bed. Now both were standing face to face to each other with just a little bit of height difference between them.

Thanks to the heels of Meerab.

Murtasim was waiting for her to speak something don't know why he was not getting much good vibes right now.

Meerab then choose to clear his worry and said in a heavy voice, "I am cancelling this engagement."

This statement broke his heart into pieces. Was it because he confessed his love to her? Or because he ignore her? Didn't she liked the dress? Has someone said her anything ?

"Why??" Murtasim could not believe his ears.

"Because you don't love me. You love your so called childhood friend Sonia." Meerab said in a bitter accusing tone to him.

..............

Meerab stood in Murtasim's room, her heart pounding with a mix of anger and hurt. She had said to cancel the engagement in front of him, unable to bear the thought of Murtasim's closeness with Sonia, his childhood friend. As she confronted Murtasim, her eyes flashed with unspoken emotions, her voice tinged with a hint of betrayal.

Murtasim, clad in just a towel after a shower, turned to face Meerab, his gaze locking with hers. He couldn't deny the attraction he felt towards her, even in the midst of their heated and such a serious confrontation. The tension between them crackled in the air, unspoken desires simmering beneath the surface.