13. Always You

Ch 14,15,16 are available on Scrollstack..
Link in bio

Vote target : 900 votes
Comment Target :40
I won't update before it's completed..

Thankyou for 10k+ reads..
....................

M

urtasim had completely opened the chain at the back of the blouse of Meerab's lehnga because of which meerab got nervous and started taking high breaths.

Murtasim kissed her bare shoulders knowing the effect he was having on her.

Meerab's pov

Hayee Allah what is he doing? This is looking so hot. I have never imagined him to be this romantic. I mean who have thought that this egoistic, arrogant and angry person can be soft and romantic.

Suddenly he bited at my shoulder, "ahh"

"Hn mein hoon romantic aur vo bhi utna jitna tumne socha bhi nhi hoga. Yhi soch rhi ho na ki mere jaise sadu, akdu, badtameez aur gussewala insaan romantic kese ho sakta h toh mein aapko btadu to be Mrs Murtasim khan aapka shohar bhot kuch Kar sakta h Jo aapne socha bhi na ho kabhi."

Ohh my god ise kese pta what I am thinking. What is he going to do with me? I have turned a red tomato till now. But I don't want this to end I want to see what he is going to do to me. So I maintained the eye contact without fearing anything.

He had opened the chain of my blouse and I am not wearing anything beneath it as it was a padded blouse. He Is gliding his fingers up and down my spine.

This is sooo erotic.

He started kissing me up my neck through the right side.

Ohh my god his lips are so tempting. I love this feeling in my stomach which he is making me feel. He is soo good at this.

Suddenly he slided his both the hands from both sides of my waist and pushed me backwards.

"Ahh mm"

"You are so beautiful Meerab." He whispered huskily in my ears and now his hands are on my belly button feeling my skin over there.

"Now listen to me carefully sweetheart heart in my entire lifetime there is only one person whom I have ever witnessed with  my eyes as her lover. Only one person who has always took my breath whenever she comes in front of me. Only one person for whom I have a strong urge to make her Mine everytime I see her. Only one person for whom I am hell possessive and can't se her with anyone else other than me. And only one person who has all the rights over me and my life. Who has been all my firsts and is gone be my lasts for every good thing in any universe. And it's only and only you my meerab. I have always loved only you. No other person ever existed between us.

It was always you, it is and is gone be always you only. No matter you ever reciprocate my feelings pr not. No matter you ever love me back or not. But yes the only person you would be marrying is me. The only person who's kids you would be bearing is me.

So just let any one say whatsoever they want though it won't ever happen again that you have to listen this bullshit again. I will look into it. But you are only mine and I am yours that's the end.

OK sweetheart. And I love you so much please don't cry again it hurts my soul please."

He said all this to me with so much sincereness in his eyes that I couldn't control myself and smashed my lips over his.