6: Tum toh bhot...

When Murtasim placed meerab firmly in bed and covered her properly he got lost in her beauty again.

He moved towards her face slowly and tucked her hair strand that was blocking his view to devour his beloved behind her ear. There was still some time left for dinner. So it meant that they will let her sleep for some more time before the wake her up to eat food.

As she must be hungry after travelling. He was so lost in her beauty that he did not knew when did he placed his knees on the floor and sat there with his upper body resting on bed and legs on the floor. His hands were playing with her face. He was gently stroking her cheeks with his fingers knuckles and admiring his view with a contended smile on his face.

Murtasim's pov

It's been so long that I have seen her. It's so good to be so close with her, breathing the same air as hers. Only I know how I have managed these past three weeks but now I find this reunion more sweet than the previous ones when she used to come here from karachi everytime.

I don't know why may be this is because the next time she will be returning here after visiting her maternal home she would already be Mrs. Murtasim khan, my beloved wife. And I would be waiting for her in our house, in our room holding my fast beating heart to again have a glimpse of her.

It was tough for me when Maa called and said that I have to come back to Haveli as you are coming. It wasn't tough because you are going to be here but I don't know how to face you after so much. That to after you 210 calls, 368 messages out of which 312 were with red hearts and the others were conjunctions. And then also your sweet good morning and good night wishes to me with such a sweet note of yours everyday and night. Par tumne bus Kal koi message ya call nhi Kiya pta nhi kyu, mein wait Kar rha tha. Shayad aaj ki packing karne mein busy hogi tum koi ni Meerab.

I have literally read all those messages imaging your sweet honey voice my dear Meerab. Par kese btau tumhe. Dar lagta h ki kahi tumhe dubara na khodu. Jese jese pehle khodiya tha. Kahi fir tum mughse nafrat na karne lag jao.

Tumhe toh shayad kuch yaad bhi nhi hoga. Par mughe sab yaad h. Tum toh tab bhot...

Then suddenly Murtasim got interuppted by Mariyam's voice who bought Meerab's stuff in the room. Marium said, "bhai ab aap neeche chale Jaye maa bula rhi h mein Meerab ko thodi Der mein uthake neeche leaungi." At which Murtasim nodded and said to Marium while patting her head "khyaal rakhna iska ", "ji bhai fikr na kare aap."

And then Murtasim took a last glance at his beloved and retired to go downstairs where everyone was sitting.

.............

A very short update to just let you all know I am back and will be continuing the story from now onwards..

You all know what you have to do to get the next part fast.. motivate me and some liitle genuine appreciation🫶❤️