22 The Roman Engagement pt 3

Target for next ch
Votes : 100
Comments : 40 on this ch

Target Is only for that if you like my story otherwise I am not forcing.

And if anyone wants to read next part it is already updated on scrollstack. Check the link in bio.

...........

Author's Pov

Meerab and Murtasim were giggling and happy in each other's presence. They were whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears. Maa Begum and Anila were happy to see them like this. They casted an evil eye from them. The couple smiled at their Mothers.

Then the guests started coming to meet them one by one. Waqas and Anwar were also attending some business people. Everything was going smooth. Mariyum was sitting with her college friends which she have gotten to invite for her brother's engagement. She was sitting on a table and eating snacks with three of them and giggling.

When her eyes went towards a boy and a girl. The boy was trying to talk to the girl soo sweetly and the girl was taking advantage of that and making him do chores for her benefits. Mariyum felt a pang in her heart after seeing this. That how much that guy was blinded by love that he forgot to see the difference between the friendship and being taken for granted.

She could no longer see them when the guy whispered something near the girl's ear and she tried to fake blush to be in his good books. Mariyum changed her position having tears in her eyes. As the so called couple was in just in front of her eyes. She then saw her bhai and bhabhi who were looking so care free and happy without anycare in the world.

She was sooo happy for them. She knew it wasn't going like a fairy tale for them too. They both have their own battles but she also knew that the power, trust and love her bhai and bhabhi are gonna have in their relationship will overcome all the obstacles.

Meerab saw Mariyum looking at them and she gestured her to come to them. Mariyum came out of her trance and shakedown her head in no. Not to disturb them but meerab urged her through actions to come near them.

Mariyum at last gave up and went on the stage and sat beside meerab. Murtasim tapped lightly on Mariyum's head in order to annoy her and left after saying that he will ask someone to get food for both Meeran and Mariyum at which the girls nodded. And then he left.

Meerab smiled at Mariyum and asked her, "kya hua mariyum? Are you fine? Itni sad kyu ho?" Mariyum shaked her head in no and said, " kuch nhi hua h bhabhi sab theek h bus ese hi thoda sa thak gai thi." Meerab got tensed and said, "mariyum agar zyada thak gai ho toh hum Ghar chalte h aaram Karlo." "Nhi nhi bhabhi ese bhi nhi h abhi thodi Der mein theek hojaungi. Aap enjoy Karo aur btau mughe how does it feel to be engaged to my handsome bhai." Mariyum started teasing Meerab for diverting the topic.

Meerab blushed and started looking down. "Ohoo blushy blushy ho rhi h aap toh." "Buss mariyum sab dekh rhe h please pehle hi tumhara bhai koi moka nhi chod rha h." And then meerab reliased what she said and mariyum laughed cutely at her.

But then Sonia and Haya came there with their common friends. One of her friend said , " so tum ho jo Murtasim se nikaah Kar rhi ho. Mughe toh laga tha ki koi bhot husan ki Pari hogi par tum." But then she stopped saying and started looking towards the other friend who said, "hn mughe bhi laga thi shayad koi bhot bade ghar ki ladki hogi jese khan h, Mera Matlab yeh nhi h ki tum bade ghar ki nhi bus ye ki tum bus ek lawyer ki hi toh beti ho aur vo bhi Karachi se vaha pe toh ladkio ko kuch zyada hi azaadi di jaati h na. " the third one said joining the other two "hn Maine bhi suna h ki waha ki ladkio ko toh ghar ka kaam kam aur bhar ki duniya se zyada taluq rehta h. Aur vo toh bhaar jaake kaam bhi karti h."