8. Dress 💫

A surprise for you all❤️❤️
Early chapter
Surprise for you all at the end😉
Online comments appreciated🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●

As much as Murtasim wanted to do have a conversation with Meerab that much only the circumstances were not in his favour.

After the conversation or majorly the announcement about Meerab continuing her studies and being a lawyer he had to come to village again because of the problems created by the Maliks. Now they were getting on his nerves he could never understand what that asshole (Malik Zubair ) gets to do with all this stuff.

He is so much dumb headed that Murtasim some time feels that he is fighting with a kid for his favourite candy.

Anyways there was a lot in his plate right now. Meerab and his engagement is in two days that is the day after tomorrow. Yes he had to be here for an entire week. All the time he thought that this time would be utilised to make a sweet bond between them has been successfully ruined.

He just wanted to go back to her and have a taste of her lips. The same way he had on the night of her birthday. May be a more of it. He had controlled his emotions for years. Now he can't after getting what he has yearned from his childhood.

At The moment he just knew that he has to go back to Haveli as soon as possible after finishing the meeting with panchayat. He had talked with Maa Begum who kept him updated with everything happening in the Haveli. Though he wanted to ask her to give the phone to Meerab but he was a bit shy with his mother and didn't knew that if Meerab also wants to speak to him or not.

So without embarrassing himself more he just said that he will like the arrangements in any way that Meerab will choose for the engagement party. He has no problem with it and has a complete faith that whatever she will do would look enchanting and graceful same as she is herself.

But deep down he knew there was nothing in the world that could match her beauty.

After hearing him Maa Begum knew that her son was whipped for the only one for graceful girl in their house. And why would he not when she was, is and will always be his first and only love.

She knew that there was no point of asking him know so she got busy with the preparations after asking Meerab's wishes and interest. She have observed that Meerab was a bit off but she took it as hee nervousness before wedding and let it go for the time being and got back to work.

Meerab's pov

Hell! that's the word I am feeling right now I mean seriously how can he just go away again like that. I am here eager to solve all the fight between us and he is just giving me his cold shoulder like as if I don't even exist. Great I am not gona talk to him now. Whatever he has to do he can do I don't fucking care for him now. He always leave me like this. I am not going to talk to him. Let him be with his Sonia or whatsoever was the name of that bitch who was clinging onto him. Like seriously he has a fiance can't he keep a safe distance with other girls. He wrote I love you Meerab on that present but his actions I don't think so seem any of it. Huhh I hate him.

I am dyeing here and he is just so heartless. Maa Begum says correct he is a lion but she misses the part that he is a lion with horns because he doesn't have brain not even a bit. Like seriously how could be he such successful Feudal Lord after being this much mad and stupid.

Doesn't he understand after my so much calls and messages that I am eager to talk to him. No that giant elephant has his ego more high than the Mount Everest. Now I will just block his number and never message him again. Stupid a....