2. I DON'T LOVE YOU

After the dinner everyone retired to their rooms. Meerab and ahmed's were living in Anwar's portion.

In meerab's room she was sitting on her bed with her head resting on the headrest and she was in deep thoughts.

Meerab's pov
Ye kya hogaya ek Dum se mughe. Kal tak toh Murtasim bilkul pasand nhi that aur aaj uske Zara se kareeb aate hi kese mein ek Dum uski bahoon mein thi. Na kuch socha na shi na galat bus man Kar rha tha uske pass raho. Kyu uske saath hone se yeh ehsaas Hota h ki mein protected hoon. Ki mein safe hoon koi Mera kuch nhi bigadega. Esa kyu lagta h ki agar vo nhi hoga ab toh kuch shi nhi hoga. Kyu maine aaj use apne itne kareeb aane diya jab maine aaj tak kisi ko bhi ijazaat nhi di. Kyu uska mughe apne itne pass pakadar Kar rehna achha laga kahi kahi merko use pyaar nhi nhi ese kese ho sakta h pyaar toh...

Suddenly there was a knock on the window of her room.

Iss wakt yaha kon h and then meerab slowly went towards the window and slide the curtains and she saw the most unexpected thing. She saw Murtasim was standing there huffing. She instantly opened the windows and let him in.
She gave him water as he was taking high breaths and asked him to sit on sofa.

"Tum yha kya Kar rhe ho vo bhi iss wakt aur ese?? Windows se kyu aaye ho choro ki Tarah??"

Meerab was asking so many questions without giving him any chance to speak so he pulled her towards himself by her wrist and made her sit on his lap and held her waist in atoght grip and said

"Bus bhi karde meri pyaari hone Wali biwi. Aap to abhi se itne sawal karne shuru kardiye. Kuch shaadi ke baad ke liye bhi chod dein."

And then meerab blushed and saw their position and instantly stood up. She started looking here and there. Murtasim chuckled at her antics. He also stood beside her and started caressing her cheeks with one hand and said "Mein yaha aapnse milne aaya hoon aur windows se isley Aya Taki kisi ko pta na Chale agar door se aata toh Anwar chaha aur Waqas chacha ko pta chaljata na."
Meerab blushed more fter listening to her and then tried to compose herself and said by looking in his eyes "achha toh vese aap mughse milne kyu aaye h??hmm? Aur vo bhi iss wakt? Vo bhi mere baba se darte hue ??" Murtasim caught here smirking and got it that she was teasing him, so he swiftly pulled her towards him and said "kyu aapko nhi pta mein kisley yaha hoon hmm?" Meerab's hands were on his chest making just a little distance between them and his hand were circled around her waist. "Mughe kyu pta hoga aap yaha kya Kar rhe h" "tum se sidha aap achha h. I like it." "Are Mera Matlab yeh nhi tha Mera Matlab tha ki tu..tum yaha kyu aae ho btao agar koi kaam h you jaldi bolo mughe Sona bhi h. Meri beauty sleep kharan na karo." "Achha ji toh shehzadi ko apni beauty sleep ki Pari h aur yaha unka mangetar Jo unke liye apne hi Ghar mein pipe se chadkar choro ki Tarah unke room mein aaya h uski toh koi fikkar hi nhi h." "Hn toh kyu hogi fikar mene thodi bola tha aane ko, aur vese bhi mere mangetar ko pta hona chahiye ki agar aapko yaha iss time kisi ne dekhlia toh aapki aur meri dono ki chutney bna denge." "Na koi kuch nhi karsakta. Vese yeh btao tum ab tak jag kyu rhi thi soi kyu nhi aur kapde bhi change nhi Kiye?" "Vo vo mein kapde change karne ja hi rhi thi bus fir.." " Are bol bhi do ab ki mere bare mein soch rhi thi."

Meerab fumbled and thought that how did he knew so she said "Esa...Esa.. toh nhi h vo vo toh mein bus ese hi thak gai thi party mein isley bethe hui thi.." She completed while looking towards his chest as her entire body was pressed with his. Murtasim teased her and said while caressing her cheeks "achha Esa kya Kiya Tha tumne party mein Jo thak gai.." She again got that he was teasing her. So she said in her meerab mode now while pointing her finger towards him " Dekho niklo yaha se ab bhot hogaya tumhara ...isse pehle baba aajaye tum jao yaha se..". Murtasim was a bit hurt at the moment and freed her from his hold but did not stepped back and said with a hurtful and disappointed look "Mughe mughe laga ki tumhe achha lagega agar mein yaha aaunga ..Mera Matlab h ki ki tum khush hogi mughe dekhar..". Meerab was now aware that she has hurt him with her words so she remained quite and did not say anything and was now just looking down. Murtasim was now tensed and had tears in his eyes and so he decided to confront her. So he by gathering all the courage in him again stepped towards her and cupped her cheeks and made her look at him and asked "Meerab tum mughse shaadi toh karna chahti ho na ab?" That was a question unanswerable for her now. She did not know why just a few hours back she was blushing with the thoughts of their marriage in the lawn after their kiss. But now she was again speechless. Murtasim knew that he loved her and was afraid of her answer now, that what will happen if she says no. He did not know about her but he can't live without her. It was not attraction he knew it as he always had feelings for her but always neglected it because of her behavior with him. But now when he knew that she also was attracted to him he wanted her as his. After a long pause meerab finally said in a whisper by looking in his eyes "Mein mein tumse pyaar nhi karti Murtasim."

Though Murtasim knew this in his mind but had hope that this would not be true, but the words he heard broke all his hopes and he was broken. A man who can have anything under his feet just by his say has lost everything today after the words uttered by his love. He was crying he was legit crying after hearing those words. Meerab could see those tears she felt hurt after seeing them. She was about to wipe his tears but Murtasim stepped back and just took his coat from the couch which he has discarded after coming to her room and just left from their without even looking back to her. He jumped from the window to the lawn luckily Meerab's room was on a low level and he didn't got hurt. But more than the physical hurt, his heart bleed at that moment.

Meerab was in her own dilemma of what she did. She did not know why she said those words. But could feel the pain he was going through. As for the first time she saw Murtasim crying and was thinking that it was like she played with his feelings. The look of love that Murtasim's eyes had for him did not went unnoticed by her today. And she ran towards the window to have a look of him but he was gone out of her sight.

And then tears started to come out from her eyes as well. She thought that why is it it's her heart which is paining after seeing him in this state. Why is she sad that he left hur like this without saying anything. It was when she noticed a small box on the table near the couch where they sat. She went and opened the box and there was a gold chain with a pendent which was beautifully carved with her name "Meerab" and a diamond watch in which the outer dial was carved with "Advocate Meerab". Meerab was crying immensely after seeing this and clutched the gift towards her heart and sat down while crying. Then a note from the box. She read the note and it was written "Happy Birthday Meerab I love you so much ".

The note was fresh and she could tell that the last part was written some time back only because of the smudged ink. It meant that Murtasim brought her the birthday present but wrote his feeling after the party. And she cried after thinking what she did. How bruetly she crushed his feelings and slept there near the table while crying...

---------------

Happy new year guys..
Here is the new part vote share comment... and do tell me if you want the next part...

Next part after 10 comment [excluding my replies ]and 25 votes...
See you all💖

Do follow me on instagram for the spoilers... link in the bio..

 link in the bio