10. Cancelling Engagement

11. Peeking desires now available on Scrollstack ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Link in bio
And this is the last time I am updating her without completion of target that is 650 votes on book for now and 40 comments on this chapter

Also Meerab's Rescue 3 is uploaded on Scrollstack as well..

For once pls complete the target🥹

.........................

Meerab's pov

Hurt that is the word that Murtsim is making me feel every time and that to no extreme like seriously he has come in the morning from village and he did not even once came to see me.

Here i have started getting ready at 5 in the morning because I know my clumsy ass will not do anything properly and we have to go for engagement to the banquet at 12 noon because I want to check each and everything personally over there before the guests arrive.

And her my fiance is just a pathetic. Huhh I got all decked up in his given lehnga and jewellery and heels not to forget he had choosen the best dress for me that u would have ever got for our engagement.

Maa Begum, my mom and Mariyum everyone praised me alot for my beauty today. I am just so happy. My dad and Anwar uncle have went out to see the arrangements so they have not seen me yet.

But then suddenly a girl came into my room wearing a white coloured elegant and glittering suit with heavy earings and make up. Not to forget her dark lipstick and confident attitude.

She just came inside my room without knocking and just screamed and hugged Maa Begum too tightly as if her life depends upon this hug.

But I was startled when Maa Begum was normal and was smiling at that girl. I was having a pang of Jeaolusy from this girl like will Maa Begum ever hug me like this and gave such sweet smiles without any fakeness.

I was lost in my thoughts when the girl turned towards me after giving salams to both the ladies in the room Maa Begum and my mom. And then it hit me. She is the same girl who posted those photographs with Murtasim with that disgusting caption of My love 💖 . Ohh so she is that same lady. My mood instantly dropped. Why I can't recall her name? Ahh

Then Maa Begum suddenly spoke and said, " Meerab meet her Sonia and Sonia meet Meerab, Murtasim's fiance."

Ahh yess she is that Sonia chudail. I remember now. I just gave her a curt nod with greetings. And she also just smiled and returned the greetings with a sweet tone which I can sense are completely fake.

She was not happy with my introduction that Maa Begum gave and I clearly knew she has feeling for my Murtasim. Ahh yes Murtasim the root cause of all the problems I am gona chop his head now.

How dare he call her in our engagement.

Maa Begum broke my trance and said, "Meerab she is the childhood bestie of Murtaism after they both completed their schooling Sonia left to US for her further studies and Murtasim took his responsibilities here. I must say they are really good friends and have a very good bond. May be that is the only reason why she couldn't miss his engagement when I told her about it. Right Sonia?

Childhood besties...good friends....good bond... i see you Murtasim Khan

At which Sonia dramatically replied, " Ohoh Maa Begum you know na there is nothing that Murtasim does without me which is special in his life. He always make sure that I am a part of his every special occasion. So how cone he forget this that's why he gave me a personal invitation which I couldn't deny so here I am."

Sonia completed with her disgusting smile which I did not like at all. Ahh I hate her alot.

At which Maa and my mom smiled. I just wanted to kich her out of this house.

The Maa Begum asked her to have breakfast as soon we will be leaving for the banquet. So they all retired from my room after closing the door.

I am hating how that bitch has taken attention from everyone and specially Murtaism what us this personal invitation.

But then..... she heard something after which..

I am just "Cancelling this engagement now".

At this thought I just raised myself from my seat and decided to confront him that if he has someone so special in his life then why is he marrying me.

I stomped out of my room and made way towards his room in my heavy yet pretty lehnga. On reaching his room I found it locked.

But I know where he keeps the spare keys of his room so I got it from his door where all the guns are kept outside his room.

I opened the door and heard the sound of shower. So Mr is having a bath I see. He is soo late.

I just went and sat on his bed scrolling my phone which I got from the dressing table at the last moment to show him proof of his deeds. He is taking so long to shower. What is he a beauty king? Huhh

I was just staring at that picture of him and Sonia again and felt that how perfect they look together. I mean both complement each other good. I was not liking this feeling I was so much angry now.

Suddenly I heard voice of someone clearing their throat I looked up and my eyes met with his black orbs.

Murtasim's pov

I was shocked to the core I mean seriously Meerab was sitting on my bed. She has never ever entered my room after she had turned five years. I dont no why. But now after so many years she is in my romm on my bed that to dressed perfectly in the lehnga that I have sent for her.

Ohh my my beauty Allah what an elegant women you have made. She is looking so breathtaking. I have lost the number of counts I have forgotten to take oxygen because of this women. I mean my Meerab only mine.

Allah only you and me know how much of unholy thoughts are coming into my mind after seeing her sitting on my bed so comfortably.

Wait a second she hasn't seen me till now and is watching something on her phone with so much ?? Wait what is that expression anger or may be very much anger.

I can see that she is going to kill some one with her eyes because of the amount of the anger she has in them. But who is it? I also want to know who is it because of which she is not paying attention to me.

I walked a bit towards her, now we have only two steps difference between us. But she seems unaware of my presence still. I cleared my throat in order to get her attention.

She got frightened and look up towards me. Oh my god she is looking so gourgeous she has curled her hair, wore diamond earings and mangtika that I have gifted her and those pink gloss. I want to eat her lips man. She is such a seductress.

Uff It's getting tough for me. But wait what why her eyes are spitting anger. I am getting scared. To be noted Murtasim Khan is feeling scared from someone.

I am trying to maintain eye contact with her which is getting tough now. But then she looked down I mean her eyes are now moving down she is sitting on the bed and I am standing in front of her. So what is she looking down and not on my face? I was confused so I just looked down where was she seeing.

.............

Blurb

Meerab and Murtasim where running behind each other and suddenly Murtasim's towel fell....

"Say that again and then I will show you how much I love you on this bed."

And then he opened the zip of her lehnga...

Follow on instagram to get the updates Link in bio...