15. Love Beyond Titles

Wattpad is doing some summer saults so just follow me to be in touch with the updates of the books.

Ch 16,17,18 uploaded on Scrollstack. Link in bio..

And target toh kabhi complete hoga nhi so I will update as per my wish

......
......

Everyone outside Murtasim's room were standing in shock.

Maa Begum and Aneela had their hands on their mouth. Waqas and Anwar were shocked to the core and were looking towards the earth not knowing how to face this situation.

Mariyum along with a handsome tall guy who was looking out dashing in his three pair western suit was giving Meerasim(meerab & murtasim) teasing glares.

They both were laughing seeing the situation of the love Birds.

And there were two person who were beyond shock that were Sonia and Haya.

The colour drained from these girls faces who were standing there like a statue who has been freezed after seeing a monster. Hehe.

They both kept their hands on the near by table were the vase was kept and then it fell down on the floor gaining everyone's attention.

They could not believe what they have just saw. Meerab in Murtasim's room which was itself a shocking incident because no one in the house is allowed to enter Murtasim's room without his permission.

Reapeat no one is allowed tehre not even maa begum. Only the wrokers come in the morning who are themselves appointed by our khan. They come clean the room in his presence and then go without spending more than a spare second over there.

Because they know that their khan does not like it.

Everyone knew that he is going to get married so he has to share his room with his better half and the things would change, but no one expected this so soon.

This is the reason that they are more astonished than being in shock seeing Meerab in his room that to before their engagement and in such a state where their faces are totally red.

Elders knew their kids. They also know that they won't cross their lines but yet they were not so innocent as well.

They knew it afterall they are their parents.

Maa Begum cleared her throat after sighing at the girls reaction who have broken an expensive vase. She said, "murtasim meerab aap ke kamre mein kya Kar rhi h?"

Murtasim knew what was coming up next but he didn't want to get intimidate by his mother and get Meerab embarrassed.

So he swiftly told the lie which he has prepared to tell everyone the cause of his gorgeous fiance decked up all in his gifted pink  lehnga that, "Maa mere kurte ke buttons nhi lage hue the. Mein bhaar kisi ko bula hi rha tha lagwane ke liye ki mughe meerab mil gai. Toh voh meri help karne aai thi."

Murtasim gestured at the kurta lying on the couch in his room which he kept in hurry in order to look more trust worthy to their family.

Everyone looked their and the ladies sighed knowing very well it was a blunt lie.

Meerab was getting nervous again and again as the time was passing by. She saw hr Mother's face which clearly told that she was not happy with this and was worried about everyone's reaction just like her.

Anwar and Waqas believed Murtasim and forwarded towards them. Murtasim came in front of Meerab like shielding her from getting any scoldings.

Anwar patted Murtasim's arm and said ," jante h Meerab se shaadi ho rhi h aapki, par iska Matlab yeh nhi ki ab aap unhe abhi se apni cheezon ke liye pareshan karne lage. Yeh mat bholiyega ki voh humari beti bhi h yaani iss ghar ki beti toh agar aapne use zyada pareshan Kiya toh aapko chodenge nhi hum murtasim khan."