17 Caring Fiance

Mariyum went to her room where Meerab was waiting for her. She went inside and saw Meerab who was sitting there nervously.

"Kya hua bhabhi? Aap itni pareshan kyu h?" [
"What happened sister-in-law? Why are you so worried?"]

"Mughe dar lag rha h Mariyam. Kuch kuch ulta seedha toh nhi hoga na? ["I am feeling scared: Mariyam. Something won't go wrong, right?]Everything would be fine right?" Meerab said while rubbing her hands that were resting on her lap.

Mariyum came forward towards Meerab and cupped her face and said," Bilkul Meerab sb ek dum theek hoga aur agar kuch ulta seedha hua bhi toh mein aur bhai h aapke saath. Koi aur aapka saath dena de mein dungi. Aap meri bhabhi se pehle meri bhen h. And i care for you alot. You don't even know how much I have enjoyed the last week with you like i have got my best friend for the very first time in my life. Thankyou so much Meerab."

[Absolutely Meerab, everyone will be happy even if something goes wrong, me and my brother are with you. I will fight for you. You are my sister before my sister-in-law. And I care for you alot.]

They both got overwhelmed with her words and hugged each other tightly. Mariyum broke the hug first and said, "Ab aap jaldi chaliye varna bhai mughe sunaenge ki mene unki dulhan late kardi." And both of them laughed.

["Now you hurry up, otherwise brother will tell me that I made his bride late."]

They both exited the room and came out of the haveli in the parking area where everyone was present. 

Anila, Waqas, Anwar and Maa Begum were going in one car. And Murtasim, Rajveer , Sonia and Haya were standing beside another car. When everyone saw that Meerab has come they smiled. Maa Begum announced, "Chalo ab Meerab bhi aagai h jaldi chalo." [Now, Meerab has also come, let's go quickly."]The elders sat in the car and started to exit while Haya and Sonia chirped and ran to the car where Murtasim was standing and sat in the backseat hoping that Murtasim will also sit here.

Mariyum rolled her eyes over seeing these bitches. It was true Mariyum did not liked both of them and she has her own reasons for this. She sighed and helped Meerab in walking towards everyone as her lehnga was large.

Then a loud screeching voice made their way and a brand new Rolls Royce made its way in their parking. Everyone turned and looked there. It was the classic and most latest edition of the car.

They waited for the car driver to step out. The car gate opened and the most unexpected guy that is Bakhtu came out of it. He closed the dorr of the car and bowed in front of Murtasim giving him salam.

Rajveer asked Murtasim, "Kya baat h Murtasim new car huhhn?" ["Wohoo Murtasim new car huh?] Murtasim smiled and said, "Hn bus kuch din pehle hi book karai thi." ["Yes, just booked it a few days ago."] Bakhtu made his way towards his Khan and said, " Chaliye khan late horha h Maa Begum ka phone aya tha aapko jaldi lana ko bola h." [
"Come on, Khan, we are getting late. Mother Begum had called and asked me to bring you quickly."]

Mariyum jumped in between, "Hn bhai aap Meerab bhabhi ko leke jaye hum dono isi car mein aajaenge." [Yes brother, you take Meerab sister in law, we both will come in this car."]With that she pushed Meerab towards Murtasim signalling through her eyes to go with him.

"Hn theeke h chalo." ["Okay, let's go.] Murtasim gestured towards the car smilingly. Murtasim asked for Meerab's hand which she gladly gave and they both started to move to the new car.

Rajveer got the hint what Mariyum was trying to do and smiled and started to walk in the other direction of the car where Sonia and Haya were sitting.

Sonia and Haya got confused that why was Murtasim going towards another car. Haya out of curosity opened her window and screamed, " Murtasim tum kaha ja rhe ho?" [Murtasim, where are you going?”]