Dark night

Ringing...ringing...message...ringing...
message...

No answer...the house is quiet...

Faint breathing sounds coming from the bedroom.
His heart was still beating weakly as he lay on the cold ground. The medicine bottle was far from him, he couldn't reach it...

The wound in his head did not stop bleeding, and his painful groans echoed intermittently within the scattered room...

A tired smile appeared on his angelic face...He remembers the faces of his friends one by one, his companions and his family... Myungjun's laugh, Sanha's pampering, Jinjin's tenderness, Eunwoo's calmness, Rocky's spontaneity and Seungwan's encouragement ...

The first tears made their way down his cheek, which was beginning to lose its colour...
He would not fulfill his promise to himself... to live another ten years and overcome his fears... He would no longer be in the lives of those who love him to make them happy...

He imagines his parents and his younger sister collapsed in the funeral hall...
Sua, who wished her happiness in this new year, will himself be the cause of her misery...
His tears don't stop as he tries to imagine the sadness that he will leave in the hearts of his Aroha, who have supported him since the beginning of his career, And for whom he lives to this day.

He imagines the sadness that will accompany his five companions who had never before imagined a life without him...without his smile, his recklessness, and his gentle complaining at times.

He closed his eyes in surrender, and his grip which was tightening on his rings as if they were all he owned had relaxed...Aroha's ring and the band's ring, which Myungjun and Jinwoo had prepared a special copy of for each member recently...

He still smiles desperately even after leaving this world.

A loud knock sounded on the door...but there was no response from inside...
The door was broken, and his manager entered, looking for him throughout his apartment, worried about this strange silence.

He saw a motionless body in the darkness inside the bedroom. He rushed there, opened the door more, turned on the light, and collapsed when he saw it.

- Moonbin!!! No, oh my God... Moonbin, please open your eyes..... What happened??!

No response...the manager gathered himself and stood up, took the phone and called the ambulance, then the police...

the manager gathered himself and stood up, took the phone and called the ambulance, then the police

To Be Continued...