Happy birthday to you

She entered with a bright smile on her face.
She placed the bags she was carrying on the sofa and then went to the window to adjust the curtains...

...: It will be a beautiful day

She said happily after she took a look outside and noticed the light drops that started to collect beautifully on the glass...
She approached him and covered him well, then removed some of the strands that touched his eyes, as his hair had grown long during this period...

POV: SUA

I was the first to arrive at the hospital...
That's good... I'll start preparing before they come and maybe I'll finish it too...
I just want everyone to be happy...it's been a while since we got together and had fun ...
It's nice to see them laughing again...
And Binni will be happy about this... He will feel much better if he hears their laughter around him... I'm sure of it...

I promised not to be sad and to wait for him no matter what happens...
I will not lose hope in his awakening, even if it takes several years...

All that really matters to me is that he didn't abandon me...
He didn't leave me alone...
I spent as much time with him as I had hoped...
Even though he was asleep...
His resistance to live and not giving up yet really means a lot to me...

Binni...what do you think, would blue be a good color for balloons? I know it's not your favorite color but black would be kind of depressing, wouldn't you agree...?

My mother made seaweed soup for everyone... You love it so much, brother...

You know ? ...I'm happy today...I don't know why all of a sudden but I really feel comfortable because we will meet and share beautiful memories of you...

At first...I was hesitant about celebrating your birthday or not...

As you can see, the situation is different while you are still sleeping....but after thinking, you would be happy if we were happy, wouldn't you...

My brother with a kind heart.... You are the most beautiful thing this life has given me.... Thank you for being born. Thank you for being and always will be the moon that illuminates our sky with love...

Thanks for everything...you've done a good job so far and you've done well in everything you've done...maybe you really needed this break...
I love you a lot....

End POV: SUA