Turbulence

If you want me by your side, just call me... I will be there whenever you need me...

POV : MOONBIN

I've been running for a long time...
Ah, I'm not okay...
I can't breathe...
Oh my God...I'm tired but I can't stop...
I'm afraid I'll disappear if I do...

Well...what happens suddenly?

It's just that I moved to another place...

FLASH BACK

The last time I was lying down listening to their voices that never failed to embrace my soul and spread warmth in my heart, while I was shedding those burning tears, screaming my desire to see their faces again...

Calling out their names...so that they might hear me and try to get me out of this nightmare that destroyed all my dreams....

Despite my full knowledge of the impossibility of this... my voice, which had been greatly suppressed, refused to submit to my will... and I ended up screaming until I collapsed completely and ran out of energy to fall to the ground like a lifeless corpse after I had been moving randomly like a crazy...

Few minutes passed until I felt something moving softly under the hand with which I was supporting myself to sit... I raised it to be surprised by some bright purple buds that were blooming lightly, forming a path opposite to the one I usually took...

I stood up to follow it and hope was kindled within me again...

Is it possible that fate decided to side with me this time?
How did I not pay attention before to look for another way?
How did I choose to move in this direction in the first place?
Was it my screaming that woke these buds to suddenly appear?
Or are they my tears that I watered to bloom like this and with all this beauty?

I was wondering as I walked slowly behind it until I found myself in front of something that looked like a wall...
The buds continued to grow and bloom, climbing up it until they took the shape of a large door with a flower in the middle, larger and brighter than the previous ones...

I approached it with caution and looked at it for a long time in amazement before I raised my hand and placed it firmly on it, and all I saw was that strong light that knocked me unconscious the first time I moved...

I closed my eyes, preparing for the next nightmare I would face... only to open it in a completely different place...

A large garden of those flowers that increased their brilliance under the dark sky decorated with stars...

It was truly the best view I've ever seen in my entire life, so much so that my smile rose without even realizing it...
I finally feel a little bit happy...
Is it a dream this time? Are the nightmares over? Will I wake up soon?

I wondered with fear as I stood up to explore the place...
I walked a little until I noticed a nice house nearby...

I stood in front of the door and felt strange...
Can I come in, I wonder?
It's my dream , of course I can...
I moved the handle, but it didn't open, so I was surprised and looked around to find the key hanging next to the door...
I took it and put it in the lock, turned the handle again and the door opened this time...

Oh, my God...!!!

I screamed with this after I saw the place...

It was kind of like the team dorm...but...
The walls were full of pictures...pictures we had never taken before...

Pictures of me, of Astro, of my family, my friends
And of the Aroha in all our previous concerts...

It took me a moment to realize that it wasn't just pictures...