Shock

- This is impossible!!
-Is it possible that it is a rumour??!
We won't believe this...
- May Dal Kong rest in peace...🤍
- It's real... He's gone..💔

These comments were spreading all over social media. This morning, Wednesday, April 19, 2023, the news of the death of the young idol "Moonbin" from the Astro kpop band , who was twenty-five years old, spread yesterday evening, after his manager found him a dead body in his apartment. for reasons that are still under investigation...

Eunwoo boarded the first plane from California to Korea after receiving the most shocking call in his life, and he could only think about the moment when he would arrive , stand in front of his friend and make sure that all of this was just a joke... just a mix-up of names...
He felt pain in every His limbs... and he wished he could scream at this moment... His tears don't stop even though his mind and heart refuse to believe...

- Please...please my friend...please be...okay...
he was muttering between his gasps
and praying for Moonbin's safety inside him..

After agreeing to Myungjun's request for permission from the army, he rushed to the hospital, unable to believe that one of his brothers had actually left life...
while Rocky, Jinjin, and Sanha had been with Moonbin's family there since the beginning of the day...

Sua completely collapsed... her older brother, whom she used to feel lonely simply because he did not answer her calls sometimes, left her to flounder in the midst of that loneliness forever...

All the music show programs wore mourning and held a minute of silence for his soul, and all the other artists and idols acknowledged that Dal Kong had now become the brightest star among them....

As for the Arohas, some of them accepted the matter with difficulty and hoped that Moonbin would rest in peace after long bouts of crying...
Others pretended to believe it, even though inside they didn't understand what had happened and were not convinced by the limited statements published by the company, specifically about his private funeral...
As for others, they went into emotional shocks and felt extremely lost because the person who used to make their laughter louder with his smile and calm the storms inside them with his voice will no longer smile...and will never sing for them again...

But despite this contradiction, the Arohas made all the beautiful places in Korea and all the fan clubs memorials to Moonbin, after filling them with many candles, roses, purple flowers, and endless messages sealed with their sincere tears, wishing him a safe departure after promising to never forget him , And continued to publish his pictures, clips, and songs more than they did before...