Sorry

His mother came out, giving the young man some time to regain full consciousness after he remained silent for several minutes in front of the door, even though this was not the first time he had come to visit...

POV: SANHA

Even though the situation is less terrifying now, I still have exactly the same painful feeling as the first moment...
I admit that I did not expect this to happen at all...but I very much hoped for it to happen as well..
It's like waking up from a terrifying nightmare and then falling into another one , less terrifying...

I put the flowers aside to empty the vase of those that had withered, avoiding looking at him...

The feeling of helplessness was overwhelming me... I come here every time... I change the flowers... I sit and look at him... I cry and pray for him... but... it doesn't change anything... he's not getting better... ...

I filled the vase again and sat on the chair next to his bed...he is truly sleeping like an angel...

We've been spending a lot of time together lately
We performed many theatrical performances, especially after we released our latest song, MADNESS...
We were supposed to do more in the past days if nothing had happened....

I was accustomed to having him by my side...I was accustomed to his advice, his help in training, and his constant care of me as if I were really his younger brother...

They asked me when we were shooting

STARGAZER: ASTRO SCOPE

At the end of last year, who would I choose as my older brother if I had to choose between him and Eunwoo hyung...

I remember then that I chose him immediately without worrying about Eunwoo's reaction because I was sure that he would understand, just as I was sure of Moonbin hyung's complaints and that he would ignore me if I did not choose him...

I chose him and I am sure that he will always support me and lift me up in all my weak moments.

If I had known that I would lose him so quickly, I would have spent more time with him... I would have always done things that would make him happy... I would have always chosen him...

My wish was to be happy in the future...
...Is this the happiness I wished for??!

Sorry Dal Kong....sorry that I can't do anything....sorry that I can't get you out of that dark place....

I promise I will come whenever I get the chance....I will not leave you alone...All our brothers will come for you too...

See you later...get better for everyone's sake..

End POV: SANHA

He wiped away the last of his tears and smiled hopefully, then withdrew from the room as quietly as he had entered it...

While in another place, that helpless boy was crying bitterly as if he heard every word that Sanha had said to him a short while ago....

To Be Continued...