Writer's word

Well...hello again everyone...

It's been a while since this story started...

It was a warm thought that came to me in the midst of the cold of January...
I feel empty now that I finished it...

Thank you...to everyone who reads my work...

So grateful for you....

All I wanted was to share my different feelings with you...

My sadness...my joy...my pain and my hope that Binni will return to me despite the impossibility of that...

I really hope that you enjoyed the events and the style of narration, and I hope with all my heart that I was able to touch some of your feelings with my words or even draw a small smile on your faces...

Ah...I'm getting emotional now...
I can hardly hold back my tears...

Maybe some people already know...
Today is the first anniversary of Moonbin's death April 19...

So I'm kinda confused...sorry...

A whole year has gone by so quickly...
I still remember that painful day as if
yesterday...

They say some wounds heal with time...
I don't know how long it will take me to get rid of this pain...

Anyway... I'm sorry again... I needed to release what I had kept inside me for a long time...

Thank you to everyone who supported me even with one vote...

I am also grateful to my friend Atinystay__ for the positive energy and happiness she gives me every time we meet 🧡...

And thanks also to my lovely and cute friend aroha_777, whom I find in all my times of distress despite the distance and for whose sake I continued to translate the story into English 💛...

And of course, without forgetting my sister userrrrrrrrr2007, who patiently listens to me every time I read my writings to her (because if she reads them herself, she will not focus on any detail...she reads at a speed of 100000000 words/hour 🤦‍♀️)

I will be happy to see your comments and opinions since the story is over....

Stay tuned for more work soon...
And always be well...

And listen to the song "Fly" that Jinwoo posted today in Moonbin's voice...

It gives a good feeling... You will find it at the beginning of the end... I mean the beginning of the last part...
I just liked the expression hehe...the beginning of the end ✨

With all my love, Leedooah...💜

💜