[4] Just Like Her

|Date: 2 · 24 · 73| 

You, and Michael's bond grew stronger by the day, especially when meeting a new friend, Jeremy. Ever since then, the three of you had made it known that you were best friends who would stick with each other until the end of time. Whether someone dies of a work accident, or an unprecedented death of some kind, you three were inseparable. No amount of money could ever convince any of you to separate themselves from the other. You and Michael are 5 now, Jeremy close to being 5 as well, and a surprise is about to be birthed for your trio.

Y/N's Pov:

"Y'know, I once dreamt up a weird, big blackbird. It had these two small yellow eyes, I can pluck them out and I wouldn't know they would be in my hand." Jeremy giggled to himself, pointing at a raven on top of a convenience store with a juice box. Michael held tight to a balloon as I just stared into the sky. We were currently next to the siding of the Afton household. There was a lot on my mind today.

"That sounds scary when you think about it." Michael said, rubbing his arm. Ever since this month or so, we've all been concerned about Mike's new sibling. It's apparently been 9 months, so the baby should be coming soon. Meanwhile, Fetch had been acting really off lately. I just hope nothing is wrong with him.

Uncomfortable silence filled the area. What was there to talk about? 

Suddenly, after a while, the 3 of us turned our attention to William and Mrs. Afton rushing to their car. "Michael, hurry up! Your mother is going into labor!" The old man shouted from the car, making Jeremy spit out his juice in shock. "I.. Huh–Wha.. Excuse me?" Jeremy panicked over the sudden chaos and mayhem before being dragged along the grass beside me by Michael gripping our wrists. 

"Aw, I'm gonna get grass stains." I quickly got a smack on my head before getting pushed into a car seat. "And? I'm gonna have another sibling!" Michael hissed at me while pulling Jeremy to the last seat. Just after Jeremy closed the door, I heard the car starting up and steering to the left swiftly, the 3 of us crashing towards my seat. We looked like a three-tiered cake. I looked down at Michael and Jeremy, not knowing what to do except pat their heads. "I wanna say Mrs. Afton might have twins!" Jeremy laughed out awkwardly, still in a state of shock.

"I think that I'm worried because my parents don't know I'm in a car with kids they don't know, and I might be grounded!" I started to hyperventilate, Michael's head peeking up immediately from the sandwich of kindergarteners. I turned my head to face him, as he looked deeply concerned and. . Is that a bruise on his cheek? 

"I don't want you to be grounded!" Michael wailed, hugging me tightly. I felt a small teardrop fall on my arm. Jeremy sat up, looking at the both of us. Soon enough, he started to cry as well, trapping me and Michael in his short arms. I frantically looked around, seeing Mrs. Afton stare into the window beside her. She seemed calm, but also as if it was an act. William seemed frustrated, and panicked. For some reason however, I still didn't feel safe around him.

I looked back at two brunette and blonde boys around me. After a short moment of thinking, I started to make myself cry as well. It went on for a while until William made a right turn, us all flying towards what was once Jeremy's side. I heard William say something, but I was too busy taking in the small hit I took on the back of my head.

"I fucking hate kids."

🎀

Jeremy, Michael, and I had to sit in the waiting room, due to kids under 14 not being able to go into the operation room. So, there we sat, watching the marble tiles as Michael ate a cup of cherry and peaches. 

"That cherry looks like a brain." Jeremy pointed out a mangled cherry that Michael was tormenting with a spork. "Either way it tastes bland, like this waiting room." Michael muttered, shoving the top of the cherry in his mouth either way. As we watched him throw away the fruit cup, spitting out whatever remained in his mouth, I looked around. "Maybe I can find a friend here. It's just been us." I spoke, still stalking what Michael was doing.