[10] A Tear For Three More

[This warning applies at the end significantly]

| Date : June · 18th · 76 | Michael's Pov:

I stared at the ginger below me, chomping onto the rubber duck like a hungry dog. Beth had to take a bath, and because both of our parents are busy with the pregnancy, I had to help Beth. Something about how "I'm gonna be the man of the house."

Now I wish I didn't have any siblings.

"Ballewina!" Elizabeth giggled, playing with a blue and purple ballerina doll. I saw it go missing once, Father probably took it. He wanted to make a new location or two, he told me. Ever since he's been raiding the house for inspiration. He even asked me for an idea, after telling me so long the stuff I have should be thrown out for being too childish. I'm 8 years old! I should−

"Bubba, I'm done!" Elizabeth put her tiny hand on my knuckles I haven't even noticed were clenched. I looked at her green eyes for a second, my mind empty. "Uh-huh, right.." I muttered, taking her pink towel and wrapping her in it. I set her down as she tugged the towel around her tighter and ran to her room. 

I sat down on the toilet, a mess of deep brown hair waiting to be tamed. Father has been neglecting us day by day. Business about the diner. I took the wooden brush in the cabinet and put it under the hot water, gazing in the mirror as I tugged at the mess of curls on my head. Taylor once said I look like the type of person to have a mullet when I grow older. I guess I can kind of see it.

"Bubba, pony tail!" Elizabeth begged with a scrunchie already in her hand. I sighed, putting the comb down and putting the bunch of hair inside the scrunchie to set it. "Is it too tight?" I look down for her answer. She just shook her head.

"Kids, come down here quickly! We need to get in the car." We both flinched at our Father's screaming. Usually that meant something was pretty serious if we didn't do anything wrong. We both sprinted down the stairs, Elizabeth fixing her orange shirt. "Daddy, where are you?" Elizabeth called out, frantically looking around.

I followed her movements to see the door wide open, pulling me towards it. I put on my shoes and carried Lizzy on my back, keeping her secure as I run towards the car. This already happened with Liz, I didn't need to be told what was happening. I pushed Elizabeth into her baby car seat and sat next to her, strapping her in.

"Michael, my angel! You came faster than we expected!" Mother looked back at us. She was laying on the chair, looking frail and weak. Her arms looked skeletal and pale, maybe she was sick? "Yeah, I guess. We're going to the hospital now, hold on tight."

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

| Time : 6:21 PM |

I sat in the waiting room next to Elizabeth, falling asleep at the rain fighting with the windows. It was a thunderstorm but we didn't really care, it helped us sleep at night sometimes. I clutched onto Fredbear, feeling something look up at me. It could just be Lizzy, right?