[7] Fredbear's Family Diner

|Date : May · 12 · 76 | Time : 10:23 AM | Nobody's Pov:

The years had stayed the same. The only you had experienced change being how you, Michael, Taylor, and Jeremy have grown over the years, which feels significant enough for you. You all are now 8 years old in the same school coincidentally. However, your suspicion for Mr. Afton and his antics hasn't changed. They only grew more as others only saw Mr. Afton as positively eccentric. Don't worry, Elizabeth and Mrs. Afton are both alive and thriving, and Elizabeth is now 3 years old. Fetch's treatment is still ongoing for his continuing seizures as well. Nothing bad is gonna happen!.. Right?

☄. *. 

Elizabeth held onto her tiny pillows inside her crib, Michael, William and Mrs. Afton hanging above her. Elizabeth dropped the pillow as she started to touch Mrs. Afton's stomach. 

"Round." Elizabeth whispered to herself, stopping to go back to the pillow. Elizabeth was able to speak, but only in a couple words. She stared back at her family before giggling and rolling in the pink crib. "How did this happen? I only wanted one sibling." Michael pointed at his mother, turning away and pouting in dissapointment.

William and Shelly both looked at each other as they both shrugged. "It was an accident." He said while putting on his purple tie. Shelly could do nothing but glare at him. "The baby isn't a mistake! They are a miracle." She put her hands on her hips. 

Michael always admired his mother for this. He never dared to speak to his father that way. He had quite a short temper, especially when being talked back to. Shelly leaned back on the wall as she thought about how this even happened.

-Flashback-

Rochelle kneeled in front of the toilet, William looking at the side as he kept her hair up. "I think I need to take a test." She panted, flushing the toilet. William stood still, trying to hide his shock. "What do you mean Shelly.? I specifically remember throwing out the condom, I had it on."

"And you forgot to send Mike to Henry." Rochelle shot back, taking a piece of toilet paper to wipe her mouth. She stood up to get a test from the drawer. "Poor baby must've thought we were fighting upstairs."

-

Michael watched as his father put his shoes on. "I'm going to the diner, it's first opening is going to be soon." William ran out the door with a big bag, leaving the remaining family members inside. "He's been cramped up in his office and that diner with Henry." Rochelle sighed, going to the kitchen. She started to take out a couple eggs, Elizabeth falling asleep.

Michael muttered something about Elizabeth's name, but nobody heard. "Mike, you want eggs benedict again?" Rochelle called out to the kid on the other side of the island. He let out a hum in approval.