[19] Sneaking Stars

| Date : November · 29 · 80 | 6:08 PM | Y/N's Pov:

Standing near Fritz's crib, I saw him chewing on his foot. A couple of deflated balloons were around his room, which hopefully he wouldn't try to consume. For some reason, he really liked balloons. However, there was one thing that could beat that obsessive phase right now.

I looked at the Freddy's half off ticket Henry had given me. A few months ago, he came back from maternity leave to work on the pizzeria. I went there a couple times, but I never stayed there during the night.

I want to have some type of fun, Fritz would be asleep by then. It's just a little act of disobedience Mother and Dad could handle. Besides, they would also be asleep by the time, and I've spent so much time with Fritz already. It's already been a month and I've grown a relationship with Fritz in a month that's stronger than Jeremy's ability to hold a package of water.

I walked to my room, looking for the phone I saved up for. I saw the tangled curled cord hanging off the corner of my bedside table. I dialed Michael's number, snickering. I put the receiver to my ear, waiting for his voice.

"Hello?" His British accent rung through the phone. "Michael, I have a little idea." I smiled, hearing a pause in his breathing. "I was thinking, maybe we can hide out in the pizzeria." I said, which he took a deep breath.

"Hold on a second." He spoke, leaving silence for a second. "Alright, I'm in." He cheered. I felt myself shaking in excitement. "Great! Just get there at 9:00, and I'll call the rest of our friends to come!"

I heard Michael mutter something, but I couldn't hear. "Wait.. Y/N, if they come, there might be a chance we draw a little too much attention to ourselves? The only people left at Freddy's when it's late are children and depressed dads trying to kill time." He hissed, shouting at someone at the back for a second. 

"Father's calling me. Look, if you decide to call them, maybe we can work something out. It'll just be risky. I'll talk to you later." He rushed. Before I could say bye, he hung up. It must've been important if he had to hurry like that. However..

If we're questioned, I guess we could just say Henry needed our help, he usually works overtime with the pizzeria on Saturdays. It's not like there's any security guards or anything.

┍━☽   ❖   ☾━┑

| 9:21 PM | Y/N's Pov:

I leaned on the tree in front of the pizzeria. Nicholas and Taylor were playing rock paper scissors, and Jeremy was eating a burger his dad made him. I caught a whiff of the roasted scent, turning my head. Half of the burger was sliced off as Jeremy wolfed down the other.

"Oh, you want some?" He asked me, snapping me from my trance. I took a second to consider, fiddling with my fingers. "Nah, I'll pass." I smiled at him. His dad was pretty good with cooking, but I had already eaten something before I came here. However, Nicholas took the leftover half and skipped away from Jeremy.

Before he could say anything, Nicholas stuffed it in his mouth. "Thanks, blondie!" He spoke, mouth full of beef, cheese and avocado. "Ew, Nico. Close your mouth when you eat." Taylor huffed, making her brother roll her eyes. He swallowed, hitting his chest. 

"That's what you get." I heard Jeremy mutter, making me laugh a little. Suddenly, a car drove in front of the pizzeria. It was a deep purple, sleek and shiny. I saw a boy come out of the door, ruffling his hair. 

"Now go help Henry. There should be packages in the back." A dark voice shot at the boy. He had a noticeably British accent. "That must be Michael and Mr. Afton, right?" Nicholas whispered to me. Though, I couldn't say anything. Hearing William's voice in the night without being able to see his face.. It felt like I was in a horror movie. Like there was a knife being held against my throat, my friends being threatened to not come any closer or I'll be dead meat.