[9] Hide And Seek

|Date : May · 22nd · 76 | Nobody's Pov:

Auntie Ruth watched Gabriel look for something while Cassidy was biting on a piece of plastic. Gabriel picked up sometime with legs and crawled to their Auntie. 

"Awntie, look! Bug!" Gabriel cheered, holding a small spider. Cassidy stumbled into the chair behind her and fell, crying. She started to cover her eyes with her hands, trying to divert her attention to something else. Ruth looked down at her niece, and held her hands out for the small spider to crawl on it. Gabriel hesitantly gave the spider and went to Cassidy.

Gabriel didn't say anything but grabbed the end of his shirt instead, wiping away her tears. Cassidy smiled at him, hugging him once she realized the spider was gone. Ruth walked away from the twins, putting the spider up to the ceiling. She had to go to the police in a couple days for Andrew soon..

-ˋˏ  ˎˊ

| Time : 12:09 | Michael's Pov:

Mother tied the last part of my shoes, ruffling my hair when she was done. Father went out to work again, he's been spending less time with me and Elizabeth lately. He used to make excuses to spend time with us, now he's making excuses to go to work. Something about another pizzeria, I guess.

"Mommy, who's Y/N and Jeremy?" Elizabeth sat in her high chair, eating a slice of pizza with a spoon. I looked at her scooping up a piece of the food and stuffing it in her mouth with confusion. "I don't think I have a sister anymore." I glared at Elizabeth, which she seemed to roll her eyes. 

"Manners, Elizabeth. Y/N and Jeremy are Mike's friends. You held Y/N's hand when you were born, which reminds me.. Michael." My head perked up when I heard my name, holding a small lunchbox. "When your next sibling is being born, please don't bring Y/N with you this time." My mother said. She sat down at the dinner table to see if Liz was eating properly. 

I tilted my head in response, Mother sighing while rubbing her stomach. "Remember when you pulled Jeremy and Y/N into the car? Don't do that again." She stated, her tone was stern. I guess she meant it. I looked down in dissapointment. "But why?" I complained, putting Fredbear and the roses in my bag.

"Because their parents were worried sick, and all of the drama going on currently. They'll see the baby after. Okay.?" Mother took Elizabeth's plate when she was done, putting it in the sink. I hummed in response, opening the door and going outside.

| Time : 12:13 | Jeremy's Pov:

I held Bon-Bon in my arms as I watched my Dad play the guitar. A butterfly landed on a daisy as Bon-Bon started to chase it. When he finished, I ran up to him and hugged him, seeing 3 people my age come to me. "You did so good dad!" I yelled, my Dad patting my head. "Oh, there's those little rascals." He said, looking up. I glanced back, seeing Y/N, Mike and Taylor walking towards us. 

"Hey there Rockstar!" Taylor waved, wearing a white skirt and a green shirt. She had a pink bow that matched nicely. Y/N wore just simple pants and a black shirt while Mike wore a red shirt and black pants. I hopped down from my Dad's level and hugged my friends. "You guys look like rockstars." I practically admired them at this point.

Taylor waved her hand at me, smiling and looking back. "Oh, you didn't have to." Taylor snickered, making a sense of heat rush to my cheeks. I didn't know what to say to that. "I-uh.. Uh-huh! I meant it!" I managed to stutter out, feeling completely embarrassed. I could see from the corner of my eye that Mike and Y/N were looking at us with their eyebrows up.

"Alright kids, come in if you need me. Don't be too far!" My Dad yelled from the doorway, closing it. I nodded, sitting down on the small platform he built. I motioned the others to sit, which they followed. Taylor held out a piece of a frosted sugar cookie, her tooth gap showing as she smiled. Now I knew I was blushing.